Champion Sneak Peek: Renekton, the Butcher of the Sands

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Declipse

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2011

WHERE'S THE GOOD HERO TITLE

Akof

01-13-2011

cool

integral limit

01-13-2011

This post is so fail... you misspelled nasus and morgana and kayle were the first siblings. so fail

Pulsative

01-13-2011

Waiting for next title change. If they stay with the current one, if they come up with another champion that actually could use "butcher" in it's title, they got some problems because the titles would be pretty similar.
The name could be "The Corruptor of the Sands" or "The Tormentor of Souls".

killikilli

01-13-2011

iv been waiting for nasus counter part for a long time as he is my main so this will be sweet

Juodasis vilkas

01-13-2011

wtf ? it was renekton eater of souls ? but now ?

Narkiss

01-13-2011

I think if he had a cat's head or eagle would have more to do with Egypt as the nasus, but an alligator??
xD
i like nasus, I hope that this new hero does not fall into the cliche of the past heros who have some disable always, everyone has a stun or slow, this is boring, it almost seems that a hero is only good in the league of legends if an disable.

Narkiss

01-13-2011

if he does not have an ultimate so strong and distinct as the nasus, it will be a disappointment and it will seem weaker than the nasus.

KoalaDolphin

01-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narkiss View Post
I think if he had a cat's head or eagle would have more to do with Egypt as the nasus, but an alligator??
xD
i like nasus, I hope that this new hero does not fall into the cliche of the past heros who have some disable always, everyone has a stun or slow, this is boring, it almost seems that a hero is only good in the league of legends if an disable.
its not an alligator stupid...its a crocodile, you know as in Nile crocodile. and if you knew anything about egyptian mythologie you would know that the nile, and the crocodile, is a focal point of alot of their myths and superstitions.

Narkiss

01-13-2011

I think the ultimate goals must be something grand like the nasus and that changes the appearance