Champion Sneak Peek: Renekton, the Butcher of the Sands

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Albericht

01-12-2011

I understand Riot perhaps wanted to keep the title a bit more similar to Nasus' title or maybe it sounded too much like Nasus' passive. But Butcher of the Sands? Really now? That just sounds gross! If the title must b changed to accomodate a similar resemblance to his brother's, then at least make it sound decent. I would b satisfied with Destroyer of the Sands as opposed to Curator of the Sands, just get rid of Butcher!

Munteddragon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2011

Nice idea LOL

Ganjii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aslann View Post
Screw this. He has to have a skill that puts a target to sleep (literally).

This game is in need of more variety of effects not the same effects/skills repackaged in another character.
I have to agree here. A lot of abilities used are refurbished and then given to new champions. Stun/Slow/Heal/ etc... What LoL lacks is variety. One things to keep in mind in the future, would be to start making every champion far different than any other before him. Unique-ness is what we need. (And ya I made that up.) lol.

Knee co

01-13-2011

the new title sucks!

Chain Guard

01-13-2011

Butcher is an awesome name, but it definitely doesn't fit well with this guys design. MAYBE GAMEPLAY THOUGH!?!??

Chain Guard

01-13-2011

HOWA BOUT, "The Sand Lord"?!?!?!?

Elucidate

01-13-2011

when is the halt to releasing new unoriginal **** champs. do something else, work on other features or work on making the game more balanced or something, enough with the garbage champions every other week. it used to be cool and all that now its just like wow another, when the game first released it was like oh cool they actually add new champions, now its just ******ed.

AdorablyDevious

01-13-2011

...You know to make it less like Nasus' thing and still make it somethin' cool like you origionally wanted. Why not "Renekton, the DEVOURER of Souls" =P or just "Renekton, The Devourer" =P

Phenie

01-13-2011

I agree that the new title sounds terrible... :<

thetinynub

01-13-2011

what has me thinking is what about the other champs do they have siblings also or a distant relation that will enter the league or is it just them and thats it. the next character that they should bring out is a sibling for fiddlesticks and ryze quite possibly annie also why stop here when u can push all of them to their limits in sibling wars. LET THE BATTLE BEGIN AND THE BEST COME OUT ON TOP!!!