Champion Sneak Peek: Renekton, the Butcher of the Sands

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

For Our Past

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-11-2011

good .. i need more DPS heros lol make it melee DPS

so i can buy it

BroSchnulliii

01-11-2011

Cant w8 to see him ingame !

ChewaLot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-11-2011

Here is the thing. I like the way the new champion looks. But is not a soap operah is it now? Why siblings? To me, it makes the champion less interesting. I dont know why.
Well good job on the design btw. As well as the naming.
Peace

jCkD4Ni3L

01-11-2011

If they spent as much time making maps as they are making champs, this game would be alot more interesting. Frankly, I'm freakin' tired of playing on Twisted Treeline and Summoner's Rift...

Opaqus

01-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByronicHero View Post
While Garen and Lux may have been the first to make membership in the League a familial affair
Kayle and Morg?

Enkrotian

01-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehFoxy View Post
another new hero? -_-

give us a sneak peak of Magma chamber or a progress report of how the Replay function is coming along
^

this guy is so right, just stop pushing out champs like no end!

fanboy downvoting so ridiculous

Wilbs

01-11-2011

Awsome!!! I'm going to buy this guy right when he comes out..

Exsequor

01-11-2011

I think new champs are a good way of keeping the game from stagnating while larger changes are being developed.

I don't expect Magma Chamber to be released until the new client with graphics updates comes around.

Mariaczi

01-11-2011

w00t w00t crocodile i wait for him

Our Hero Niko

01-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekhidna View Post
well since nasus is like anubis, shouldnt his brother look more Amun-ra or Horus, i mean shure brothers and all but if nasus is evil shouldnt his brither be a good-doer? so simply he should look more like a good realm side figure from egipt to create a more sofisticated and complex (also funny and great) story about their relationship, wouldnt you agree?
but nasus isn't evil D:

"It didn't take much to convince him that Champions were needed to fight against the injustice here and he took up a place in the League of Legends."