Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lulu Classic Skin Cosplay

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Foxfire Ghost

03-29-2014

I've been wanting to share this one on the boards lately, though I'm a little nervous to! I hope this is the right place for it. I'm working on Winter Lulu now, but I just love her classic look.
I've added three attachments but if you'd like to see a few more they are all here: https://imgur.com/a/rOk6l

Faithfullness

03-31-2014

Thats incredible!

Helix hT

03-31-2014

its really nice, can i showcase this cosplay on our LoLcast? haven't had a cosplay piece yet. send my a msg @demyze_helix

Foxfire Ghost

03-31-2014

Quote:
Demyze Helix:
its really nice, can i showcase this cosplay on our LoLcast? haven't had a cosplay piece yet.

Replying here as I don't know how to send a private msg over the forum. (Can you do that? I'm a forum noob. Sorry! >.&lt But of course, I don't mind if you use it, as long as my summoner name stays included. I've never been asked before... *flattered*

PubStompManatees

03-31-2014

Omg...so amazing. please add me ign and we can chat.
P.s. i'm 25 and a soon to be attorney

Romanticide

04-01-2014

These pics give me a distinct spiritual/mother nature Lulu vibe which goes perfectly with her lore. Really well done!

Helix hT

04-05-2014

Hey if u want to come hang out with us while we show off ur art, check us out at twitch.tv/teamdemyse
Show starts @10est. loved this piece a lot.

Foxfire Ghost

04-06-2014

Aw man I checked messages too slow! I'll have to catch the next stream for sure to say hi!! >.<

Luck Percent SRL

04-06-2014

Can you post a picture of yourself as lulu eating something purple so you can say it tastes like purple?

Very awesome cosplay though. I love it

Summoner Abyss

04-07-2014

very nice cosplay wish there was a pixs with it but still good