@Xelnath About the possible changes for Lulu in the future.

First Riot Post
12345678 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rijda

Senior Member

04-01-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixie Poro View Post
Her glitterlance was what should have been nerfed
Her glitterlance WAS nerfed. Duration on her E absolutely reduces her damage output.

Problem is it doesn't solve the problem of her always winning mid lane, and hurts Support Lulu more than Mid Lulu.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sadistic Lulu

Recruiter

04-01-2014

my only way to stay in league.

bump for purple awareness T^T


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BestFurryNASmurf

Member

04-01-2014

My thoughts are this:

She doesn't seem restrictive in the mid lane. Sure she can counterpick certain Champs (I believe?), but I don't think she's pinching off a large spot of the roster. It feels the same for bot lane.

I am actually enjoying seeing her in my matches, because it changes things up.

Note that I am not a Lulu player myself, however I can appreciate her theme and design.

As such, I think it's more than fine that she may Support, and Mid lane.

I would not be surprised if she were to get a minor nerf, however I feel she does not need anything major.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SharbyQue

Senior Member

04-01-2014

Mid lane Lulu is the most toxic and antifun thing I've ever gone against and it shouldn't exist. But then again Lulu's kit is pretty toxic in itself so I guess it makes sense.
~~


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Princess AzuIa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

04-01-2014

get rid of ap scaling and revert to old ap ratio's and skill spells. then we won't have some supports being op with ap and some being a joke.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dyto

Senior Member

04-01-2014

I want lulu nerfed.....

Not because I think shes OP.... because i'm tired of having a mid lulu on my team


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Princess AzuIa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

04-01-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixie Poro View Post
I disagree with this thread. Lulu was way overpowered all the Lulu mains here will defend her.. I would've but lets be honest her AP ratios and attacks are over the top.


Honestly if they truly want to nerf her. Her glitterlance was what should have been nerfed. Her pix is used as a good support and quite helpful to our ADCs.

I don't agree with the nerfs to pix as that affected her support rather than her mid status.

she has .5 ap ratios are u on crack how is that too high?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rijda

Senior Member

04-01-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiquita View Post
she has .5 ap ratios are u on crack how is that too high?
Want to know what's amazing about the "ratios too high" argument?

They could remove the ratios on her Q and E. Completely remove them. They get +0% AP as part of her kit.

She would STILL dominate mid lane all the way up to level 12 or so. Lulu doesn't even build AP until she's got her Lich Bane! Sheen-Chalice-Sorc Boots. She doesn't give a **** about the AP from athene's, she cares about the CDR!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mystic Blue Fox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

04-01-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rijda View Post
For about the past month I've played pretty much nothing but mid Lulu in ranked. Prior to that I main'd support Lulu, but I would also play her in oddball roles in normals (jungle, ADC, etc)

Every lane with Lulu regardless of opponent is the same. For the first little while:

- Is it a melee?
- Harass with Glitterlance when he goes to farm. Success, you zone him from level 1 on.

- Is it a caster?
- Try to trade Q's before they get their full kit.

In either case, back off as appropriate by champion or impending jungle threat.

After blue or 880g, everything changes. If Lulu is dominating lane, her playstyle remains the same - clip with a Q, go in to E Q when you safely can, etc - but if she isn't, it doesn't matter who her opponent is, the strategy is the same - E a minion, while it's walking up to lane if you have to, and Q. Do this to farm, to harass; it's hard to predict because Lulu can EQ in a half second.

And she loses against no one doing this.

QEQ is a minor issue but it's clearly intended to lower her damage. She will still be able to do this with this change.
I will hold a difference of opinion on this matter, I feel that there are several other champions who can replicate the same scenarios. The changes that others wish for seem to band-aid the sudden new experience, Lulu is not expected to play as a solo lane champion, similar to if other champions found success in another role.

We can look at an example and use Janna who went into the middle lane in the past, she was heavily changed for this.

From the other end of the spectrum with mages taking place of the traditional support champions, Annie was one who saw change for being in another role. However the most recent changes to her were in a meaningful way that addressed issues with her overbearing presence as a support, but at the same time benefit her as a solo lane champion.

There is little given back to Lulu for the reductions, and with it hurting both roles for her I believe they should either approach the numbers differently or reconsider different options for change.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mystic Blue Fox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

04-02-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiquita View Post
get rid of ap scaling and revert to old ap ratio's and skill spells. then we won't have some supports being op with ap and some being a joke.
I believe that I will agree with part of what you say, a reverting to her previous state before season four would be quite fine in my opinion. I did not feel the need to scaling utility as was given to us with the new season.


12345678 ... 12