Team Builder is live!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Calabok

Senior Member

03-26-2014

Make it so we can choose what side (PURPLE OR BLUE) to start with.

Thanks


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChaosLogan

Member

03-26-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaoticFool View Post
Really loving team builder, but pretty consistently getting long queue times while waiting for a jungler. Any chance you guys could implement something to encourage people to jungle?
We're definitely looking into this as one of our priorities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
We're definitely looking into this as one of our priorities.
NOOOOOOO!!!!! I want to get into games instantly as the jungler. You will ruin my non-existent wait times!!!!

;-)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Necromancer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-26-2014

The queue for Team Builder is longer than most matches, is this an MMORPG DPS dungeon queue? Hell.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Squeakerpants

Senior Member

03-26-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necromancer View Post
The queue for Team Builder is longer than most matches, is this an MMORPG DPS dungeon queue? Hell.
This is my experience too. I was actually brought into a team instantly, but gave up after five minutes waiting for a support and marksman to join us. Clicked "join a new group," and was again instantly brought into a new game, but now we're waiting a few minutes for marksman and jungle.

Now I feel like I have to sit here and wait forever or I'll be punished for "abusing" the leave group option.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xZrathX

Senior Member

03-26-2014

I just wanna say thank you for putting this on live so quickly after beta. Love TB to death, wish it was for ranked still but, so be it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rahkan

Junior Member

03-26-2014

How long will it take Team Builder to reach solo/duo queue ranked? Making it a part of the ranked system would eliminate the possibility of getting trolls. This could be a real solution to the issues of negative players and their influences.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

triax21

Junior Member

03-26-2014

um u launched it but.....we cant play for the servers crashing....again. literally every 10 sec the entire map is getting dc'd ><. but all in all i like the set up should be awesome after the servers settle down again.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saintshing

Senior Member

03-26-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kallanne View Post
Is there hope of seeing team builder for ranked or draft pick normals? Just queuing up based on roll, and then going into draft. It feels kinda awful being locked into a champion without being able to judge what your opponents are going to play. Wanna play ad, but dont wanna lock kog into cait, ya know?
yeah, people should be able to choose a role without locking in a champion


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Proximus D

Senior Member

03-26-2014

I'm absolutely loving it. Had some pretty enjoyable games as a support already with instant invites and people seemed to be generally quite relaxed and happy that the TB is back.

I'd like to see some feedback on what is missing at the moment like "We need more captains!" "We need more solos, especially jungler, ADC and support!".
Some feedback is already there, but it is unreliable. The system says: "Support? Estimated waiting time: long", but I never had to wait longer than 5 seconds.
But it's no big deal... I'm so happy you brought the TB back already.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lyte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Lead Social Systems Designer

Follow RiotLyte on Twitter

03-26-2014
3 of 20 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proximus D View Post
I'm absolutely loving it. Had some pretty enjoyable games as a support already with instant invites and people seemed to be generally quite relaxed and happy that the TB is back.

I'd like to see some feedback on what is missing at the moment like "We need more captains!" "We need more solos, especially jungler, ADC and support!".
Some feedback is already there, but it is unreliable. The system says: "Support? Estimated waiting time: long", but I never had to wait longer than 5 seconds.
But it's no big deal... I'm so happy you brought the TB back already.
Estimated Wait Times and more feedback about what is currently in demand is something we're actively working on. Right now, we're collecting a lot of data every day to determine what the baselines are for the various champion-position-role combinations.