What does a period feel like?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mogunz

01-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssraeshza View Post
That's why you do it in the shower while wearing protection, son.

With an attitude like that, you must be a devil with the ladies.
Period blood always eats through condoms, this is general knowledge.

Ssraeshza

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mogunz View Post
Period blood always eats through condoms, this is general knowledge.
Good lord, what terrible condoms are -you- using?

Mogunz

01-09-2011

Quote:
Good lord, what terrible condoms are -you- using?
Ones the homeless shelter passes out to prevent Cot Pregnancies.

Gazzi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2011

personally. I'd probably kick boyfriend in the face if he tried to get all up ons me when I was having my vag juicing week.

I don't know where you heard about heightened seckz-drive, but most ladies I know would rather curl up in a ball and just hibernate for the week.

I also have a lovely vocal demonstration from a friend of mine of what she describes "period seckz" as sounding like. message me in game if you would like to hear. I can guarantee after you hear it you will not want your penor within 50 feet of a bleeding vag after that.

Ssraeshza

01-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazzi View Post
/girl stuff
Maybe you and your gal pals are just uptight...

OR

You probably haven't tried it. Either way, all girls are different, especially ones from a wildly different culture/race.

Aythreuk

01-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoPOTomus View Post
It's disgusting.

It doesn't really feel like anything unless you're having cramps (then it's like... someone falcon punched you in the ******.)

But if you sit down for a long time and you're not wearing a tampon, gravity starts working.
No, gravity is always working.

Oh you were doing troll physics.

Gazzi

01-09-2011

Quote:

OR

You probably haven't tried it. Either way, all girls are different, especially ones from a wildly different culture/race.

it's on the semi-small list of things I will probably never try...sexually [AMIDOINITRITE?]

Enialis

01-09-2011

While I feel it's pretty tame, I have yet to do so as well. That being said, she started bleeding once midway...that was definitely an image that has been burned into my retinas.

*shudder*

ChoppazAndDakka

01-10-2011

Quote:

OR

The more you post the more I am convinced you are a virgin who has never talked to a girl in real life.

AtlaStar

01-10-2011

Wow for once Ssrae i entirely agree with you...Having had a girlfriend for 4 years we evetnually got to a comfort level where it didn't always matter if she was on or off...Eventually people get older, and hornier, and will do alot more crazy stuff in bed...it's just what happens with life experiance, not saying i've necesarily had more than others, but i beleive that when it comes to the bedroom i've done alot of crazy s.hit