Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

High-end Graphics Card FPS Issues

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jwacher

09-19-2014

I never getmore than 6 FPS. I can run BF4 on Ultra settings. It is this way even in the tutorial...

CPU: i5 4200U
GPU: Radeon 8850M
RAM: 12GB

DxDiag.txt

Cucurbita

09-20-2014

This thread is like, 6 months old now? Are they ever going to fix this? It is driving me insane.

I just put together a new pc, and tried running Deus Ex HR and Resident Evil 6. Both games run fine at 60fps. League SHOULD be running like 120fps, but the best I can squeeze out of it is 30fps. I highly suspect that league of legends is defaulting to the Intel HD Graphics. Unfortunately, going down the troubleshooting list has not helped. I've updated my drivers, I've tried the power setting changes, I've tried window mode, I've confirmed the game is listed in the GeForce control panel, nothing works.

At this rate, I'll have to use my old computer to play league of legends.

DxDiag.txt

SON OF DRAAAAVEN

Recruiter

09-21-2014

gtx 660.

DxDiag.txt

SoyoSauce

09-23-2014

CPU: i7-4771
GPU: GeForce GTX 760

DxDiag.txt

Youreyeah

09-24-2014

HELLO can a Riot member ever comment on this? This is ridiculous. No update in all this time? Jesus Christ.

People don't buy R9 series cards to get garbage FPS on a game thats not graphically taxing AT ALL.

Lord Imrhial

Recruiter

09-25-2014

please get some bumps here on the new forum.
I am getting tired of 0 RIOT updates after 69 PAGES of posts from us players..

http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/help-support/Fw1hz2ma-still-getting-terrible-fps-drops-with-r9-270x-riotdartagnan

Jyrii

10-01-2014

So is this going anywhere?