AP Ryze: Toggle the Mage!

123456 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

T0ggle

01-06-2010

please notice how my replys are being thumbs downed, if you liked my guide thumbs up my replys and thumbs down the kids that are trolling my threads. thank you.

inept

01-06-2010

this is how you played ryze pre-change, his AP scaling isnt good anymore. Build ryze as a tank/support or go home. he gets enough AP from his ult unless they are stacking MR which is not likely in the current metagame.

T0ggle

01-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by inept View Post
this is how you played ryze pre-change, his AP scaling isnt good anymore. Build ryze as a tank/support or go home. he gets enough AP from his ult unless they are stacking MR which is not likely in the current metagame.
You trolled my shaco guide, now you troll here, you thumbs down every post I put.
Your pathetic, get a life kid, seriously, get a **** life and a girlfriend for once.

inept

01-06-2010

stop making bad guides.

T0ggle

01-06-2010

Quote:
stop making bad guides.
kid, get a life please.

inept

01-06-2010

and you call me the troll. take a look in the mirror man...you make all the condescending comments.

p.s. bad guide

T0ggle

01-06-2010

Quote:
and you call me the troll. take a look in the mirror man...you make all the condescending comments.

p.s. bad guide
I'm dead serious, if you had a life, you wouldn't care that my guide was bad.
The community believes my guides are good, I constantly here good feedback, all you are doing is trolling me.
And I can keep this up all day long, i've already reported you and many others to riot staff through email, I just did it again and i'll report more if you keep this up.

inept

01-06-2010

and then they will come and read the comments and ban you, good work?

Patyrn

01-06-2010

Quote:
Not entirely true. Ryze AP ratios are actually excellent. Overload isn't so great, but that's because it scales off mana too. Rune prison and flux are both good. That said, ryze is squishy as hell and you will provide much more team utility and damage building tanky with CDR than building burst AP.

Not getting one rank of spell flux is also just wrong. Not only will that nerf the hell out of your team utility, overall damage, and farming, it is also almost certainly more burst damage to have one rank in spell flux and -1 rank in overload. I don't have the #s in front of me for his abilities, but not even counting the -MR it's gotta be close.

My personal build is 1 in each ability, then max Ult > Prison > Overload > Flux.

Start with doran's ring. Get Catalyst, Deathfire, BV and go from there depending on enemy team comp (boots of choice, I get mobility). Deathfire lets ryze gib almost anyone from 100% to 0 in one spell rotation.

T0ggle

01-07-2010

Thumbs up patyrn for the good comment.
Spell flux is good for cooldown players, I based my build on aggressive nuking.
So far with a good laning partner you can down any fighter/mage/assassin within seconds.
Has worked so far, but I have been getting bad scores exploring the different champion laning partners, its tough, makes me sad.

123456 ... 9