New Skins in the Upcoming Patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emp Santa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2010

i love the alistar sketch :P looks pretty good

The SHP

01-06-2010

yeah, the karthus one kinda looks like a simple recolor of the red to gray/white (which i've already got as a client-side skin on him). I wish is was a bit cooler than that, maybe something ghostly like the fiddle or pirate ones, i'd definitely pick that up for my main champ.

Freedoritoes

01-06-2010

should make a skin for champions that don't have skins yet instead of making more for teemo

mamboparadise

01-06-2010

I want ghost pirate yiaarggh!

Brad

01-06-2010

Oi! Stop bringing out awesome Teemo skins ffs so that i have to buy them! ^_^ lol...

Also, i'd love that Karthus picture in a higher res, it looks nice as my desktop wallpaper =D! Thanks if possible? =)

Does Badger Teemo have a Badger Tail? i sure do hope so! - i like the mushrooms in the background there btw, nice art =)!

MammothWaffle

Adjudicator

01-06-2010

Phaaaantom of the operaaaaaa

Fill or I Feed

01-06-2010

Badger teemo looks exactly like recon teemo. No one will be able to tell the difference in game. And teemo already has 3 skins, there are too many champions with zero... We all get that teemo sells the most of any champion, cool, whatever. Fail

Karthus skin has some white added. yippee, at least hes getting one.

Alli skin is pretty cool.

Where are the ghost fiddles and ghost pirate skins that were promised for december?
Why are these new three skins just a color pallet change?

Unimpressive, riot team.

Soclairian

01-06-2010

Oh good another Teemo Skin. Instead of sayyy, the skin that you told your player base would already be out. Don't get me Wrong, Alistar looks sexy in gold. However, TOO MUCH TEEMO!

bad element

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2010

AWESOME looking minotaur

----------

and now for my usual: WTB Ghost Nasus (prty plx)

Zoc

Recruiter

01-06-2010

Can we have screenshots of actual in game models?