Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Easy to play, but strong mid laners

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fail person

03-24-2014

I am a below average in my opinion player who really likes to play the mid lane. I was wondering if there are any easy to play but really strong mid laners that I could play with. I was really good with Annie a while back, but I want to increase my champion pool. Any suggestions ?

LeftClickMaster

Recruiter

03-24-2014

you can try Katarina she has high damage late game but not that great early game

SuperNobbs

03-24-2014

Diana, Ahri, Leblanc, Kayle, Gragas, Talon, Katarina, Karthus, Ziggs.

More or less. May have missed a few, but what can i say, im munching a burger as we speak xD

God Budelax

03-24-2014

Heimerdinger is really good if you are not that good, your farming will be easy, and you'll get easy kills if they go in your turrets area. you boost your Q first, then your W ^^ if they jump to you just stun and ult + turret them !

God Budelax

03-24-2014

Quote:
SuperNobbs:

More or less. May have missed a few, but what can i say, im munching a burger as we speak xD

Diana, ahri, Leblanc <<<, Gragas, ziggs...... They are not easy to play, it requires a lot of skills to GG with a leblanc, same for ahri or gragas, ka

FedoraMan99

03-24-2014

Personally i like Xerath and Anivia (and want to try Brand) and I've noticed LeBlanc is a great mid lander but is very hard to play

Bearly Leah

03-24-2014

Quote:
SuperNobbs:

Most of those require good knowledge of the champion as well as extensive knowledge of positioning and team fighting in order to master and win games with.

I would not say Diana, ahri, LB, gragas or ziggs are easy.

Katarina/ Akali are generally considered easy and forgiving mid laners. Who doesn't love resets?

Karthus doesn't really have a winning lane match up and is generally meant for teamfighting, late game and pressing R to get kills.

Kayle is nice because of her ult. If you're caught in a sticky situation you can generally just ult yourself to mitigate much of the damage that would otherwise be fatal. Not to mention she is useful in so many roles.

Heimerdinger is pretty easy and really obnoxious in lane
Also mordekaiser: innate tankiness, spellvamp and annoying amount of damage.

Just keep in mind the "easy" mid laners usually aren't the ones you'll want to start playing in ranked. Just because low skill caps and not much team fight potential. This isn't always a certain but a heads up

Spinz96

08-29-2014

AP Trist

Terchuy

08-30-2014

Ahri is good. Akali is good. Do not take Xerath as he does not forgive positioning mistakes.

The mrWolf

08-30-2014

i really enjoy using malzahar