Summoner's Rift Map Design feedback

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I am the Man

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-24-2014

I find it somewhat difficult to see Baron's HP bar positioned above his head. When approaching Baron from the blue/south side on the current Summoner's Rift, it's difficult to see the HP bar because you have to scroll so far up to see it that you basically have to scroll an entire screen up away from your character after you are in sight range of baron. Is it possible to position his HP bar in the center of the pit to make this more even? I feel like the current position of the HP bar would offer an advantage to the Red side for taking, contesting, and stealing Baron.

Anrui

06-25-2014

Where are the wizards that channel the energy into the Nexus on the blue side? Where did they go? I feel like they should have some sort of purpose to the Nexus/Inhibs on the Blue side. The Blue structures seem weaker without them channeling their energy into them.

Also, the turrets somehow feel weaker, not the turret shots but the structures themselves. It could just be the new HP bar though.

I've only gotten a chance to get on the PBE and test a few times since I haven't had as many opportunities to play lately.

boogi3

06-25-2014

make the map mirror so i can always play bottom plz...

sarcmast3r

07-20-2014

there needs to be a bioshock annie skin where she's the lil sister and she throws out a big daddy instead of tibbers

Frightened Toast

09-07-2014

Ya

RiotForScience

Senior Environment Artist

09-24-2014
11 of 11 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaimusNA View Post
<3 more than enough, thank you.
I got that fixed, thanks for bringing it up. If you see it reemerge on PBE please let me know.