Forced LP loss

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ASAP Grizzly

1 Week Ago

So me and me and my friend were attempting to duo que, on the same internet connection. I was able to connect while he was not. However, it still threw us into the game, with his screen showing that not all the players accepted, and took him back to the matchmaking lobby. The champ select continued for quite a while, until it finally kicked us out, saying that he did not select a champion. After he relogged, he checked and saw that he lost 3 Lp. It's not a lot, but annoying nonetheless. My question is, is it my internet connection that bugged out, or has riot been having trouble with their servers lately?

Lmq Tc QYQX

Master Recruiter

1 Week Ago

support!

Benfromflorida

1 Week Ago

I agree with you. There should not be LP loss if a player has not connected to the game. This is not something the player can easily prevent from happening. Hopefully, Riot can do something to fix this problem. I personally have not been having connection issues, though last night I did notice the red diamond in the top left of my launcher stating that there were some connectivity issues.

Benfromflorida

1 Week Ago

Also, I just found this.
http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=4802079