Kassadin vs. Leblanc

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Carine

01-09-2011

No, this is not a "who would win 1v1" thread.

I'm wondering the pros and cons of each champion. A while back, I was looking up AP champs with high AP ratios. At first I considered Anivia, with her 1:1 (or double hit) ratios, but then i came across Leblanc, who can hit a 1.2:1 AP ratio with her Q and proc. However, I then came across Kassadin, who is very similar to Leblanc in terms of ability functions and power.

With similar abilities and power, which would you personally choose, Kassadin or Leblanc, and why?
Also please, if you can, give reasons why you wouldn't choose the other.

thanks.
Carine

SLB Exxel

01-09-2011

I really like Kassadin because it's nearly impossible to stop him from snowballing and carrying the team to victory. Set him up in mid and a good Kassadin can almost guarantee first blood at level ~6

Goodnight PanPan

01-09-2011

leblanc has higher burst but kass has better escape/chase though is much more mana dependent

Quintessence

01-09-2011

kassadin, more damage and actually scales into late game.

Be Calm Carry On

01-09-2011

Kassadin is more foolproof. LeBlanc requires several things to go off without a hitch in order to do [120%] the damage Kassadin does by clicking on someone and hitting them with a cone.

LM Porky

01-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACURAccy View Post
leblanc has higher burst but kass has better escape/chase though is much more mana dependent
Better escapes? LeBlanc has an built-in flash too, which she can use it 2 times at the same time, plus if you got flash....3 flashes thats enough to escape from anything, kass can only use it once

Prometheius

01-09-2011

LB: More damage to one target. Faster escapes (double/triple blink if Ult + W + Flash within 2 seconds). Longer range on Blinks. CC utility. Longer CC. Hard CC.

Kass: More AOE damage. Lower CDs. Only soft CCs. Takes 3 seconds for triple blink. Can blink more times per minute than LB. Easier Silence.

I've also done damage comparison for both of them at 500 AP lvl 18 before. LB does VASTLY superior damage, with Kass STILL falling short after having 10 stacks of Riftwalk. However, kass reloads his combo faster (around 5~ seconds w/ maxed CDR) than LB (Around 8~ Seconds w/ maxed CDR) and can AOE people, unlike LB who's restrained to 1, maybe 2 targets max at one time.

Full AP Ratios for LB using all skills in a burst (Q->R->E->W): 3.6 AP + ~1.3k Base

Full combo w/ Kass (R->Q->E->R): 2.3 AP + ~1k Base

Crazyflames

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2011

Kass is great and pretty fun, his early game isn't that great though and his W is pretty bad, but lategame when you can blink everywhere its fun, Leblanc is extremely fun with probably the highest early game damage of any mage, if fed (which isn't that hard even after the nerfs) she has an extremely viable lategame with low CD, high burst and and great support.

Heliostorm

01-09-2011

Kass does AoE damage. In LoL, that is all that matters.

BehindYourCarry

01-09-2011

I main Kassadin. When LeBlanc was first released (Pre-nerf LeBlanc) I thought "Wow this is so cheap now my main is 2nd best at his job, assassin ap carry who can jump through stuff" so I played her out and I seriously considered swapping to her as my main because she left Kassadin in the dust. Yet two days after release she was nerfed. HARD. Unless she gets returned to that god-mode state I will always pick Kassadin because I know he won't be nerfed because he is balanced. (or atleast hope this is the state)