Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Spirit Visage passive and Targeted Heals.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

alagore

03-24-2014

How does the Spirit Visage passive work with targeted heals such as Soraka, Nidalee or Kayle when cast on yourself? I am guessing the passive works on the idea that any healing coming from yourself will be increased by 20% but I don't know if the fact it is targeted would change that.

The5lacker

03-24-2014

Any heal to a champion with the champion as the source is effected by Spirit Visage. Any regen, lifesteal, or heal.

Serpents Embrace

03-24-2014

I'm actually pretty sure it does not increase targeted healing. Sona, Soraka, Nami, Taric etc won't get a boosted heal unless they have the Spirit Visage and are casting it on themselves. Casting it on a tank with SV should't increase it.

I'm basing this off of the wording of the item. "Increases your self-healing, health regen, life steal and spell vamp by 20%".

The5lacker

03-24-2014

Quote:
Serpents Embrace:
I'm actually pretty sure it does not increase targeted healing. Sona, Soraka, Nami, Taric etc won't get a boosted heal unless they have the Spirit Visage and are casting it on themselves. Casting it on a tank with SV should't increase it.

I'm basing this off of the wording of the item. "Increases your self-healing, health regen, life steal and spell vamp by 20%".

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Spirit_Visage

"The passive will work if the ability or effect is yours and has any of these words in them (or something similar): heal, restore, drain, regain, regen or refund."

"Passive will not increase the amount of an allied heal used on you (eg Soraka's Astral Blessing) nor any of your heals used on others."

Soraka healing herself benefits. Soraka healing a buddy doesn't. Buddy being healed by Soraka doesn't.

Partholonian

03-24-2014

Also, Taric and Sona will get a boosted heal no matter who they cast on, because they automatically heal themselves at the same time.

The5lacker

03-25-2014

Quote:
Partholonian:
Also, Taric and Sona will get a boosted heal no matter who they cast on, because they automatically heal themselves at the same time.

On themselves, yes, that is correct. The heal to the ally isn't boosted, however.

k1llzy

10-04-2014

Did spirit visage ever increase ally healing at any point in time? For example, if a Soraka used heal on a mundo with spirit visage, did it ever in any previous patch, increase the effectiveness of that heal on mundo?

k1llzy

10-04-2014

?

The5lacker

10-04-2014

Quote:
k1llzy:
Did spirit visage ever increase ally healing at any point in time? For example, if a Soraka used heal on a mundo with spirit visage, did it ever in any previous patch, increase the effectiveness of that heal on mundo?

Does the definition of the word "Self" elude you?