Kassadin or Katarina?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ravendar

01-09-2011

I could use an help with decision here

Mai runes:

Blue - CDR
Red - Magic pen
Yello' - mp5
Quar - AP /health (Depends on situation - which champ 'am playing with)

I could change yello' runes for kata, but i'd still stay with blues as cdr and quar as AP
Since i'm having a lil bit of weird build with every caster /assasin/well champ i'm playing with.
I love getting the 40% CDR makes me feel ... awesome.

Who'd ya think i should pick?

SHREK lS LlFE

01-09-2011

Kassadan. always.....

Ad Victoriam

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2011

Kass. Katarina is useless vs a team that has more than one hard CC.

Arcaril

01-09-2011

I personally use Mana Regen Yellows and Blues for kassadin. He doesn't need CDR.

I wouldn't like your set up for my Kassadin.

hairyharryz

01-09-2011

Kass is pretty much always going to be a better pick than Katarina unless you're playing a 5v5 and your whole team has built around protecting your glass cannon ult.

Ravendar

01-09-2011

"Kata has boobs" :P

AzuMakii

01-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravendar View Post
"Kata has boobs" :P
^

LuckyTofu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcaril View Post
I personally use Mana Regen Yellows and Blues for kassadin. He doesn't need CDR.

i use CDR blues for kass. yellow mana regen is enough for the early game. you don't really run out of mana with those yellows. you get your CDR cap later on when you get the blue buff if you have those CDR blues. and believe me, those seconds count in a team fight whether you live or die. As with mana regen blues, not so much if at all.

Arcaril

01-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyTofu View Post
i use CDR blues for kass. yellow mana regen is enough for the early game. you don't really run out of mana with those yellows. you get your CDR cap later on when you get the blue buff if you have those CDR blues. and believe me, those seconds count in a team fight whether you live or die. As with mana regen blues, not so much if at all.
Do you take Clarity as a summoner?

I also start with a doran's shield (vs. ring) which gives me more lane sustainability before level 6 and lets me harass a bunch with little consequence. Originally I was running CDR but switched to Regen blues so I could take a non-clarity summoner.

I've never tried a full CDR build on Kassadin, might have to give it a go.

ShirakFaeryn

01-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcaril View Post

I use CDR Blues and Quints for my Kassadin. Don't go around spamming early til you finish your tear (or catalyst depends on how the game's going) and you'll be ok on the mana. As Kass it's your job to nuke, fall back, repeat. My runepage gives 19.6% CDR given you run 21 in utility 9 in offense. 20 stack soulstealer or golem buff pushes you to a good comfy spot. CDR lets you nuke more often, which is more silence/slow time on the enemies. Also I don't have to invest into purchasing a CDR item and can just keep stacking AP or Mpen.

and to keep this on topic for the thread..Kass all the way.