Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Katarina!?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kekezo

03-23-2014

I need some help. Every time I go up against this champ, I lose because she inevitably gets a few kills and proceeds to roflstomp our whole team.

Just now I played vs her as Ahri, (normals, I can't do ranked yet) and I beat her in lane. However, upon getting a few kills later in the game, she started shredding anyone who went near her. I'd try to charm her but i'd always be dead or at 20% by the time I even got the chance.
Okay enough ranting.. sorry.
But seriously, how do you stop Katarina?

Clattered Bones

03-23-2014

Interupt her ult channel. Don't be a glass cannon.

BawksUvAydes

03-23-2014

Katarina is a very snowbally champion. If she gets behind early, she can take a VERY long time to recover. If she gets ahead, she goes around and poops on your whole team. She's very combo based, so if you can CC her then you can usually kill her. Try to save a silence/snare/knockup/knockback for when she ults, because her ult can be interrupted. Just do what you can to not die early, and watch out for her in teamfights.

PappaSmurf23

04-04-2014

when she gets a kill or assist it reduces her spell CDs.If your team can't cc when katarina jumps into a team fight,Gtfo because her ult is stupid damage and if she begins to kill everyone she might get her ult back again.What you need to do is build MR (Magic resist),Also save cc for kats ult,Don't stun her unless you have to.

Ryuukii

04-05-2014

She needs to die first.

If you can't kill her first, save a stun or knock up for her ult.

Also, if you can't kill her first, make sure that as few people on your team dies as possible or she'll get her resets.

That's the gist of it, if that doesn't happen then she'll get her resets and you'll be in a lot of trouble. Basically, she needs to die first, then having people on your team die will be less of a problem. The thing to worry about Kata is her resets