How to save the size of the lol client

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quizard Raderack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2011

Every time i start the lol client i have the resize it to the right size that fits my new screen size..so there is any way to save the window size in the correct size?

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2011

I assume you don't mean the ingame client, but the store etc.? If so, I don't think there's a way to make it save unfortunately. Is it too big for your screen?

Quizard Raderack

01-09-2011

the window of the client,i changed monitors recently and i have to rezize the size of the lol client with the mouse every time,is annoying...
there is any way to save the size of the window of the lol client?

aymanh

01-09-2011

No your unable to save Screen Size so You have to adjust it with Your mouse every time you login unfortunately

InsaneBlades

03-15-2011

You actually can save the size. All you have to do is go into C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\game\DATA\CFG then game.cfg and open it with notepad or any other editor and change the resolution. Just save and enjoy. What I want to know though, is what is the minimum size of the client.

InsaneBlades

03-15-2011

Well, that's what I hear you can do anyways.

MDG MenmaDontGo

04-09-2012

BUMP!!!
and srry i keep seeing that but cannot find that file