[Request] Left-hand Problem

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

leftyjustice

04-30-2011

lolz im no programmer but i seriously wonder how hard it would be to fix this

Perb

05-03-2011

The new location for input.ini should be:
C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\solutions\lol_game_client_sln\release s\0.0.0.37\deploy\DATA\CFG

Kioku

05-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzalez View Post
I'm not sure this is the appropriate forum to post, yet...

As a left-handed, I was pretty amused during early closed beta that the game followed windows' mouse button setting. Some time in the beta this has changed - the game just accepted right-handed commands.

Thanks in advance!
i'm left handed, and i play with the default mouse settings. conform a little, give your bird finger a workout

Mrblurr

05-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greybear View Post
Well I am left handed also...I am not having the issue with the mouse as much as I am that I cannot move the spell buttons to the num pad.

But I whole support that ability to Customize the inputs and keybinding....this seems stupid in this day and age to have to make a request like this...I geel I am playing CROSSFIRE which also does not allow for left handed binding to the numeric pad.

Just in case someone says "Whats your left hand doing on the numeric pad" Its not, that is my right hand, but that is because I am left handed and my mouse is on the left side.
Use QWER keys and map b to t and p to y. Summoner spells to a and s. That's what I do. Helps a lot and I don't have to move my fingers/hand around the board as much.

Ashton Mylkos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2011

I'm left-handed and it doesn't bother me at all, I just adapted. You're not being ****ed over, you're not disabled, you're not incapable of using your right hand either which is exactly what I do no problem.

hellforest

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2011

Perb, thank you for a code! But i still have minimap problem. No leftclick on minimap, only rightcklick with move.
Can u add minimap codes?

Perb

06-23-2011

Hmm, I'm fairly certain I swapped all of the right/left mouse buttons. I'll double-check, but I'm doubting I'll find anything.

Divixon

08-22-2013

I know this post is old but i reallu be grate full if the let o make something that lrts u swap from rigth to left handed beacuse im a rigth handed but i just have an injury in my rigth arm and its hard to play this game whit rigth handed options.

QWERTY CJ

09-10-2013

We are get used to right hand clicking. too late :P

autobotsrollout

09-10-2013

I don't understand - this infographic says that the feature is there:

http://beta.na.leagueoflegends.com/e...ty-infographic

But I can't find it anywhere in game. Riot???