Dominion Analysis Video

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MisterMinstrel

03-19-2014

Hey guys,

I've made a few videos, I'll link the most recent here. Be sure to check them out and tell me what you think!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lVg064YXIY

MonsterSS4

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2014

nice, i like. But yeah on your latest video it was kinda annoying to follow, since you kept on jumping back and fourth through out the game.

MisterMinstrel

03-20-2014

I gotcha, I was trying a new format with that one. I picked out a few points i wanted to talk about then rolled the corresponding clips in the background. I can see how that is hard to follow, i'll try to use the clips more meaningfully next time so it's not just a scrolling background.

Hypnos8

03-20-2014

Really nice analysis and initiative. It will help a lot of players to better understand the map, and also helped me quite a lot. Hope to see more of these videos. Btw, that was an awsome tourney

Koravel

03-20-2014

Wow. This is very very well done. I am adding you in-game, I have a couple queries along these lines.

Romantic Metro

03-20-2014

have you ever considered casting? You have a pretty easy to understand voice. It's clear and pronounced. I could see you being quite informative. Also I enjoyed the videos for their conciseness and simplicity while still being informative. I learned a few things as well.

wolferer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romantic Metro View Post
have you ever considered casting?
You should definitely cast this weekend. I believe they are looking for someone since Gandair is still working Saturdays and Korawolf is playing.

The videos are good, you should keep making them. As said, the video clips in the third video jump around a lot. Many viewers would probably be upset that you spoil the ending a third of the way through. When you talk about jungle control the clips in particular don't seem to line up too well.

Koravel

03-20-2014

I dont think spoiling the ending is a problem. That isnt the point of the video. He's analyzing it for strengths/weaknesses.

Romantic Metro

03-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koravel View Post
I dont think spoiling the ending is a problem. That isnt the point of the video. He's analyzing it for strengths/weaknesses.
I agree that spoiling the ending isn't a problem it's a good idea to reveal the ending at the end as a sort of hook to keep them waiting to watch the rest of the video. I mean sure they could skip the video but then they aren't there to learn. It would be like a pseudo-reward/incentive to keep watching.

wolferer

03-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koravel View Post
For the casual viewer it might be. Someone could easily watch this type of video as a game summary. You can talk about how the item builds impacted the game at the end, and the viewer will have more context from having seen the game.