Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Application RP] Coldthron Spire, Basilica of the Void

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Booty Colin

Recruiter

01-09-2011

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/201

A normal man would shiver in the cold, but not the stoic killer. His body felt nothing, his heart potentially less. Farrow Wraithbrand stood still as the wind whipped his scarred face. He cursed the Demacians and their customs laws for making him late. The master's voice resonated in his head, doing the same.

He sat in the piling snow, awaiting his welcoming committee.

Transience

01-10-2011

Transience turned to follow Draken into the spire itself, looking over the new arrivals and admiring the architecture of the structure. The girl and her brother intrigued him. Their power leapt and bounded in his second sight. He reached for the connection.

We expected you to contact us.

"Who are they, Alina and Hakim?" He thought in reply.

We informed you of their arrival earlier. You see it now, yes?

"Of course, orders?" His thoughts echoed.

We are certain you would have guessed the Father's intentions.

"Protect Hakim and Alina Althorn should the necessity arise and what cost must be incurred. Beyond even this, stop our enemies from setting foot in the great temple of Icathia. His will be done." He thought with finality.

Precisely, channel us later. We wish to address them all.

He opened his eyes once more and stopped and turned towards the girl and her brother. He gave a bow deeper than usual.

"My lady, it is an honor to meet you and your brother," He said respectfully. "My name is Transience. But come, there will be enough time for talk within the spire."

Kahzel

01-10-2011

While walking, Antheon grew interest in his companions, specially Fuhai. So he wnet near him to chat.

So, an outcast of the League, the first Necromonger, Wong Fuhai. What brings you here? We both know that it wasn't just the dream. Antheon wanted to know his intentions, even if that meant telling his.

NecroLoliKing

01-10-2011

"Hmmm.... Antheon. I am here to lead whatever paltry force has gathered and add it to the scores of undeath awaiting outside. The League, and all Valoran will learn for exiling me. Especially that fool who calls himself by my name and took my daughter from me. I am sure you are of the understanding kind."

The aging necromancer's voice rasped from behind the Helm of Torment. his shadowed eyes burned with arcane fury, keeping a set distance from the mage that approached him. He gripped his wand and reached for his blade.

Draken Frosthand

01-10-2011

Farrow's greeting comitee are the two tainted servants mentioned earlier, who direct him to the tower.

"You heed their call?"

"You are to go into the Ssspire."

"Don't leave the lord waiting."

----

Draken rummages through the controls of the lift, raising several handlebars around the platform.

Kasmiria

01-10-2011

"Indeed..It's a pleasure. We'll talk more when the chance arises. " Hakim turned his face down to his sister who seem distracted with something. His face transformed into it's Voidborn self as he looked down to her.

"Alina, what is it?" He said, the voice had multiple growls at once, "You could revert to your natural form if you wish...It would make you much more comfortable."

"We discussed this before. I need to get accustomed to my old skin. Most of my power is undetectable while I look human...Speaking of which, there are so many humans around."

"I know the urge is there but try keep it under wraps...as they say." Hakim was about say something else, but he was instead silenced by his sister's stare.

"Does it look like I'm like you, you glutton? Anyways, I was reading their hearts, their taint. I wondered would they let me transformed them...I would love to see how darkness of their hearts will change them...for the better, of course. What do you think, Transience? "

Motas

Recruiter

01-10-2011

Ever since he had been in the Institute of War preparing to become a League Summoner, Motas (http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/9) had always heard the temptation of the Void. It had always been there in the corner of his mind, pulling at him, wanting him to submit to it's power. He continued his studies, learning Void magics on the side though forbidden, and finally became a League Summoner. As the days went on however, there wasn't enough pleasure in just summoning for the League.

He needed more.

A rift opened near the Spire, Motas walked out into the cold, deciding if he would just walk in or wait for someone to meet him. His black robe shimmered in an otherworldly fashion as the frigid wind brushed against him. Many things were crossing his mind, the ever-present call of the Void, the thirst for blood and power, and even feelings of his past.

Let's see how they treat newcomers...

((OOC: Just let me know how I can get in and I'll join you the Preservers really annoyed me, another reason I'm here ))

Booty Colin

Recruiter

01-10-2011

Farrow walked calmly through to join the others, never once pausing to admire the architecture, notice the building's complexities or do anything than stare intently at his two guides, hideous as they were.

Transience

01-10-2011

A smile graced his face as he rose from his bow. A matter of comfort, he had almost forgotten. Two black skeletal appendages slipped out from beneath his shoulder blades and rose through the air, as though they had minds of their own. He sighed softly, it felt good to be normal again. He looked up, his eyes changing for an instant. From light violet they shifted to one glowing red, the other glowing green. Within them, the presence of a terrifying creature. And then they shift back. He will channel later.

"Some of us are already turned," He chuckles. "Although I am not completely changed, I house a connection to the other side. Although yes, many here are human. I think it is a lovely idea to change them. However I am unsure whether we should do it should they not wish it. It is, in the end, for the better. I will leave that judgment to you, my lady. Now come, we should enter the spire. We can talk at leisure within."

He took a moment to reflect that the girl's second sight was far greater than his, he had guessed as much. With that he stepped forward and gestured Alina and Hakim into the spire. He glanced for a moment at Hakim's Voidborn form. Truly magnificent.

Undead Mantis

01-10-2011

The creature scuttles to Draken's side as he fiddled with the controls around the platform.

"Tch... Lord Frosthand... Tck, how many have you invited? How many will come? Tch... How many are faithful?" It spoke quietly.