Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Stuck in TRUE Elo Hell; committing suicide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shizam0ngler

03-19-2014

Hello. I am writing this because i am frustrated and annoyed. I'm stuck in Elo hell. Literally. I played ranked last season when i was a true noob (only a few months of playing LoL i decided to jump into league and got placed Bronze 2 where i was demoted to Bronze 3 b/c i was horrible lol.)

Now i am a much better player (wouldn't say i'm great but i'm decent) and i played my provisionals

Last season i was 4/6 provisionals and this season i was 7/3. I was placed Bronze 3 and now i am about to be demoted into Bronze 4. These people act like these are bot or normals. And act carelessly. Going to suicide tbh i can't handle this. i want ot get out of bronze 3 or even bronze in general.

Anyone have any tips besides "don't be bad" "carry your team" or any other ****** bag comments you people have?

Would anyone want to duo with me and maybe help me?

Chaostothemax

03-19-2014

1st off, don't commit suicide because of a game. It's a really stupid idea.

2nd off, a good way to improve is to watch your replays. Use a program like LolReplay to record your matches; later, you can watch them and take notice of how to improve in certain areas.

Zarcothh

03-19-2014

I'll play your account to silver 2 for $5 rp

ChristmasUnicorn

03-19-2014

i added u

Vahlenx

03-19-2014

Do it, I want to read an article about some chump offing themselves over a game again.

Splurged

03-19-2014

Remember it's a team game, if you're 5-0 stop taking every kill and share some with your team, even bronze players know how to kill people when they are ahead. Have a few champions that you can play and a silver level. I can play brand, draven, and ezreal and carry but if i play champions i'm not familiar with i won't be able to snowball every lane. AND CS. if you can just afk farm till 20mins and have like 180cs its better than going 2-0 in lane with 100cs

tl;dr Share gold, take objectives, main champions and lanes, cs
i'll duo in normals with you and give you some tips.

Arnakk

03-19-2014

You are probably horrible but U think you are better.
Improve your game. Buy more rune pages, revise your masteries and CS more

Scooter Sparkle

03-19-2014

Do it pussy

TheFakeSit

03-19-2014

"I'm going to commit suicide"

"Would you like to duo with me or give me tips to carry"

wut

shizam0ngler

03-19-2014

lmfao i'm obviously not going to commit suicide for real. maybe league suicide and feed enemy team jk but i'm stuck in Bronze. Had a Fizz support in my last game who was 1/8.