Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Varus's Q was not working for me in game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lordbrandy

06-17-2014

bump this problem has not been solved

lordbrandy

06-18-2014

Will someone please fix this

King Abubis

06-19-2014

happened to me too
NA:http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=4598763&highlight=varus
Basically I was charging q, got ulted by Malzahar, and died while supressed
re-spawned and headed to lane, but when i tried using q to farm it gave me the on cooldown sound for the rest of the game
all the abilities worked accept the q

I tried to get it back by
Dieing again
physically clicking with mouse
double clicking with mouse and keyboard to get a fast cast animation
mashing q key quickly
Putting a point in the skill when I leveled
Restarting the client
and trying other animations like /d,/t, etc

Nothing worked
I don't know if this counts as double posting but this is the only one riot seems to have responded to about this.

Ziggarotte

06-29-2014

Same. No Q working.

Bobaque

06-29-2014

Can confirm. Just finished a game where this happened. Died while I had Q channeling and it would no longer function. I could still hear the keyclicks in game, and the button was still bound.

FifthAce24

07-03-2014

Just happened to me in ARAM. After dying in a team fight, my Q stopped working the rest of the game. Other team had Leona and Fiddle (who were mentioned in previous comments, so I think there might be a connection). To test, I changed the key binding to "Y" to see if that would work, no luck. Didn't think to turn smartcast on/off.

33678Kimura

07-20-2014

Same thing happened to me just now. Followed the advice from a guy earlier who said to try quick cast. Works while quick cast is on but when changed back doesn't. Had to use quick cast rest of game but was able to use it.

ChickenAnlyst

07-20-2014

Varus Q broke for someone, Riot Baconhawk responds. I make a post with 9 Quinn bugs, including video, and I get no response.

Hollowchazz

07-20-2014

This bug also happens to Xerath who has the same ability coding as varus ( a charge up poke) It usually happens when they get interupted mid cast or if you d/c mid cast

WeKnowMartha

07-20-2014

Same thing happened to me! I was about 10 minutes in to a Doom Bots game and my q stopped functioning completely. I didn't try to restart but my q was completely dead, every time I clicked it gave the sound effect as if it were still on CD even though it was clearly up. I think it happened completely randomly.