Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Varus's Q was not working for me in game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boone

03-19-2014

When i was playing as varus bot lane, after i died i was not able to use my q for the rest of the game.
please fix this bug.

Riot Baconhawk

QA Analyst

Follow Riot Baconhawk on Twitter

03-19-2014

Hey, thank you for the report, and sorry about the game Can you describe what happened when you died--were your charging your Q? Did you get knocked up or CC'ed somehow?

FireStorm21

Recruiter

03-19-2014

Can you fix the fact that Jinx's ult goes on cooldown if you die while mid animation. I understand it is considered activated at start of animation. Its just really annoying.

Eskimoƒo

03-19-2014

very hard to repro, i had that a total of 2 games always at the end when everyone starts getting desperate focusing the adc but didn't figure out what happened before

GiggleChains

03-19-2014

Quote:
Riot Baconhawk:
Hey, thank you for the report, and sorry about the game Can you describe what happened when you died--were your charging your Q? Did you get knocked up or CC'ed somehow?

It happened to me while i was playing xerath as well, i dont quite remember what caused it but turning on quick cast fixed it until i turned it off again.

Solace Infinitus

03-19-2014

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=4368181 - The issue is reported here as well.

I had just died after mine had stopped working as well. I don't recall being knocked up or CC'd.

a dumb cat

03-20-2014

This happened to me last night. Fiddlesticks silenced me while I was channeling my Q, and I died in the next second or two due to the enemy engaging on us. When I revived I noticed that my Q was not usable for the rest of the game.

Guardian Yam

03-20-2014

Happened to me in my last aram. After dying a few times Varus's Q stopped working for the rest of the game =[ (Would hit Q key and nothing would happen), tried clicking it with mouse, also nothing.

Jimboflim

03-20-2014

Happened today to me too. I'm not sure if it just stopped randomly or if I just didnt notice it right after I died.

Veriya

03-20-2014

I had this happen to me as well. Leona Q'd my as I was about to release my arrow. Even after dying, could not activate the skill until I restarted client.