Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

03/19/2013 - Century Link, "Attempting to reconnect."

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wretched Kitty

03-24-2014

My isp is using Motorola Canopy wireless transmission, Washington State. Still getting disconnects in the middle of games and getting more frequent. 6-9 times a game.

trcrt.txt

Gromma

03-24-2014

Bailey, NC

CenturyLink Ping Riot.txt

SoL Kya

03-24-2014

Here ya go

NA NETWORK TEST.txt

Looneyl20l

03-24-2014

Plymouth, Minnesota

WinMTR ping.txt

Triplist

03-24-2014

Everyone on UBC campus up here in Vancouver is still getting this problem. Not sure if we're affiliated with Century Link in some way, but I've tested both the campus wifi and the wired connection in my dorm, and both are still getting "attempting to reconnect". We're one of the most active LoL communities here in Canada - please help.

Tamat

Recruiter

03-24-2014

Hey all,

We've been watching this all weekend to make sure that new reports weren't indicative of a new problem. From best we can tell, problems that most of your are experiencing are unrelated to the incident last week. I'm going to close this thread, but I want to encourage you to read the post that Tesla posted last week, and if you continue to have problems, follow these troubleshooting steps (https://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/21696815-Improving-Lag-Latency-and-Ping).

Quote:
Riot Tesla:
Hey folks!

Thanks for continuing to post your network diagnostic results. These have been very helpful to us in working to resolve this issue. At this point, all the data we have available indicates that this issue has been solved for the vast majority of you.

We understand that some of you are still experiencing lag, which we believe to be a separate issue entirely. We’re going to be closing this thread, but I am happy to let you know we’re going to be adding even more ISP circuits to our data center, so that more of you will have a direct route to our servers. We hope that you’ll see the results of this work in the coming weeks, but we’re constantly working to make our service better, so know that we’ll keep at it over the long haul.

If you continue to experience problems over the next week, call your ISP to complain. We’re working with a few ISPs directly to ensure they aren't having issues like this within their networks, but the more you make your voices heard, the faster your issue will be resolved if you are still suffering.

You can also run through the troubleshooting steps listed at:
https://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/21696815-Improving-Lag-Latency-and-Ping

Thanks all, have a good weekend!
Riot Tesla