Game suddenly take 100% memory

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LotusBlade

01-06-2010

I have this bug or what i dont know, sometimes but not always. I was just playing and game take only 45-55% of my PC memory, than a half of the screen filled with black colour and game start lagging. Client appear showing that "game is over, waiting for results, u can skip results and continue" in this moment my PC memory usage is 95-100% and if i press continue i just appear at the main menu, can go shop, use chats but cant start new game cus old one still working, but because i have 100% memory down the game works with 3-4 FPS -- this is nonsense u cant play any game with 3-4 fps. If i am trying to close client the game is also closed and i need to relog into game again, that takes about 10 minutes so it ruin a game not only for me but also for 4 teammates. I played with different heroes so its not a some hero problem, its also not antivirus problem. I am lvl 24 and such situation appeared 4 times.

I just want to know how can i deal with this situation or has anyone same one?

Postal Twinkie

Wrenchman

01-06-2010

Post a DxDiag and a Netalyzr please. What Anti Virus software are you running? Also what else are you running in the background while playing LoL?

LotusBlade

01-07-2010

I have new fresh windows XP sp3 2009 with all drivers. Antivirus Nod32 v.2. The only program that work in PC whan i am playing is my antivirus (also i have WinampAgent but i has instaled it after problem was occured few times so it is not causing a problem).

Also game sometimes just disconecting me i dont know a reason, screen just freeze.

One problem about this Netalyzk,- it have my personal information like ip adress, and antivirus say that viruses are atacking PC if i trying to scan i dont think i can trust it.

DxDiag.txt