Does the mastery "Expose Weakness" include yourself?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Medïcus

03-18-2014

Does the mastery "Expose Weakness" include yourself? Before someone quotes me the description of the mastery, I've did some googling and found that it did include yourself. A tester then stated he contacted Riot about the bug but I'm not sure if it's intended to be that way or if it's fixed.

Chess435

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-18-2014

It's not supposed to. If it does, it's a bug.

Medïcus

03-21-2014

It includes yourself--I tested on Leblanc's level 2 combo on Blue. I guess "Allied champions" include yourself just like how it works with auras in the game.

Spreek

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2014

yes it does work on yourself, which is why it's one of the best masteries in the tree

JoJoBeatsAll

03-21-2014

I dunno why more people don't take it. 1% damage boost for the ADC is pretty beastly.

I Have 1 Gear GO

03-21-2014

It puts a debuff on the enemy that makes them take 1% damage from champions including yourself.

Medïcus

03-21-2014

Now I'm debating whether the last point of Warlord (increase by 1.5% bonus attack damage) or the last point of Devastating Strikes (2% armor penetration) is better because I think Dangerous Game is really good on him (a mobile assassin with low CDs to get in and get out with very good lifesteal such that him surviving with low HP means he can do a ton).

I know Faker has Dangerous Game and sacrifices the 2% armor penetration even though I feel like sacrificing the bonus AD seems like it would be better. (Some pro players choose to this route instead).

RexSaur

03-21-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medïcus View Post
Now I'm debating whether the last point of Warlord (increase by 1.5% bonus attack damage) or the last point of Devastating Strikes (2% armor penetration) is better because I think Dangerous Game is really good on him (a mobile assassin with low CDs to get in and get out with very good lifesteal such that him surviving with low HP means he can do a ton).

I know Faker has Dangerous Game and sacrifices the 2% armor penetration even though I feel like sacrificing the bonus AD seems like it would be better. (Some pro players choose to this route instead).
The bonus ad mastery is like one of the worst masteries in the tree, i would take almost anything else over it.

Lenox007

06-08-2014

I found Expose Weakness to not work for me when solo. Hmm.