Why Lolking Winrate Chart Dominion is not to be Trusted

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kholdstare13

03-18-2014

Name:  Summoners.jpg
Views: 327
Size:  100.3 KB

FlukeSwarm

03-18-2014

Unfortunately this is probably accurate. Matches where fellas take 10 revives are uncommon in the total amount of dominion matches.

However you can set the region to NA where all of us play and the revive rate is boosted to like 11%.

I just checked the dominion win rates chart and it seems mostly right cept its just missing champs here and there. Like I compared it to elobuff's chart and everything is in the same order, its just like certain champs were pulled out of the listing.

Penteano

03-18-2014

Can't see why this would be wrong. In EUW I've been close to 1700 elo and it was extremely difficult to have 2 or 3 revives in the same team. 5 in my team?! The only time I got it the guys suicided on purpose on the first figth (bot too) just to revive and die again.
Most people just run flash + something else. I run flash/revive anyway.

Koravel

03-18-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlukeSwarm View Post
Unfortunately this is probably accurate. Matches where fellas take 10 revives are uncommon in the total amount of dominion matches.

However you can set the region to NA where all of us play and the revive rate is boosted to like 11%.

I just checked the dominion win rates chart and it seems mostly right cept its just missing champs here and there. Like I compared it to elobuff's chart and everything is in the same order, its just like certain champs were pulled out of the listing.
I do agree with you, but I think his point is that if only 6.5% of people who play Dominion take revive, then winrates for champions are primarily, (93%), from an area of the game where people do not truly know how to play Dominion. Thus, winrates tell us nothing.

I could have told people that before the chart, though, lol.

KaWraith

03-18-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koravel View Post
I do agree with you, but I think his point is that if only 6.5% of people who play Dominion take revive, then winrates for champions are primarily, (93%), from an area of the game where people do not truly know how to play Dominion. Thus, winrates tell us nothing.

I think It's still fairly worthwhile to document it with a picture.

Penteano

03-18-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koravel View Post

oh haha got it xD

Rebonack

03-21-2014

I still can't figure out why people would take Ghost when the map has Speed Shrines scattered around everywhere.

Nexus Crawler

03-21-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebonack View Post
I still can't figure out why people would take Ghost when the map has Speed Shrines scattered around everywhere.
They probably don't understand movement speed soft caps.

SylianEUW

03-21-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebonack View Post
I think Phreak recommended Ghost in some of his champion spotlights.

Zarbarros

03-21-2014

0.5% other lol