Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Crash all the time

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XR3M1X

03-16-2014

Im using macbook pro 13", and since I updated the osx to maverick LOL keeps crashing non stop at random time. I am really frustrated since this type of problem affect my stat a lot. Some I were able to reconnect after 5 minutes, some wont even allow me to since they keeps saying I have bug and i can not reopen it.

Help me please.

lmnorrell99

03-16-2014

Same here. I get an occasional "Cant connect to Maestro servers." I heard that that was a problem with your Mac connecting to LoL, but how do I fix it??? My game crashes nonstop, sometimes in the champ select, sometimes in game, and sometimes just in the home lobby.

lmnorrell99

03-16-2014

Here is the thread where they helped me solve my problem.

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=4366123

DaLowDown

03-22-2014

It crashes every single game that I play and it is not enjoyable and i would like to see some improve from the mac client to be like windows

Swagg McYolo

03-23-2014

I got the same problem :C