Flagpoles

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Red Warden

03-15-2014

I just found out that Jarvan is like a god in dominion. You just have to build tanky and have an adc following you, you just have to ult any enemy trying to take your turret, and let the adc wreck them. Also the flagpole knock-up grab leads to a ton of fight reversals and kills. He can also easily hold bot by himself if there is only 2 or 3 people.

Fancy Wolf

03-15-2014

Jarvan is normally my go to. There is actually quite a debate if him or Vi is the top bruiser right now in dom.

You can go full glass on him and burst like no tomorrow, or you can opt for the full tank build if your team REAALLLYYy needs it.

The thing with glass Jarvan (Ghostblade,Last Whisper) is you can output amazingly high amounts of damage while still being fairly bulky thanks to base stats and standard+shield.

You can top the damage charts with ease, aswell as create more plays when you are insta-gibbing a target while chunking everyone else heavily.

The Red Warden

03-15-2014

I only found out about him in dom today though, I just looked about his abilities and thought about how they would be good in this game mode. I was pretty surprised when I was just chasing and owning every enemy I saw.

Nexus Crawler

03-15-2014

J4 is a beast every where with free stats an awesome passive and pretty good bases. He also comes equipped with pretty good mobility.

Poples glass J4 is what originally inspired my glass udyr since it works on similar principle.

The Red Warden

03-15-2014

I will say, your opponents near the end of a match will start aligning the flagpole with death.

SylianEUW

03-16-2014

I actually liked to do this combination with Corki or Vayne in Season 2. Build tanky and trap them. However, with the Season 3 changes, you're probably better off going bursty and just killing them yourself.

The Red Warden

03-16-2014

The way I was doing it though, is forcing them to use flash with my EQ combo then trapping them with the ult.