Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Fiora's VO

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SkylarSans

03-15-2014

Why does Fiora have the most stereotypical french accent possible? Katarina and Cass also have a french surname but that doesn't make them talk like that.
I think in Fiora's case the accent is overboard and takes away from the character. Combined with her tacky lines that make her seem as if her English is not very fluent she feels dumbed down or even a joke of a champion.

PhoenixSlayer13

03-15-2014

I've always seen Fiora as a complete snob. She comes from a royal family from Demacia, raised by a father considered to be one of the best duelists in Runeterra, is incredibly competitive, and feels a need to prove herself after her father was revealed as a complete sham. There's no doubt in her mind that she's the best, and she likes to show off just how good she is. I feel like the snobby French accent works fine for her. Otherwise I would expect a snobby British accent.

EdenFinite

03-17-2014

Quote:
PhoenixSlayer13:
I've always seen Fiora as a complete snob. She comes from a royal family from Demacia, raised by a father considered to be one of the best duelists in Runeterra, is incredibly competitive, and feels a need to prove herself after her father was revealed as a complete sham. There's no doubt in her mind that she's the best, and she likes to show off just how good she is. I feel like the snobby French accent works fine for her. Otherwise I would expect a snobby British accent.

Because when you think of snobby people, you think of british and french? ... Kay.

Thoriahn

09-11-2014

See my thread on Purchasing Voice-Over for your Favorite Skins.

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=4858822

If you want something done faster... put some money on the table

Lets get this in-game ASAP!