Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

3/15/2014 disconnects

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SoulSScaR

09-14-2014

Riot fix pls ...

racknoz

Recruiter

09-16-2014

Cant play anymore, having this every single match. Is Riot ever going to fix it? or what?

Gentildonna

09-16-2014

from the red tracker

none of the admin[i dun know to to mention them]

have reply this fking issue once,since this topic created

what a great performance and attitude

Harp3rharp

09-16-2014

Nova scotia canada here-Same issue. This is honestly the WORST.

Mailboxvillain

09-17-2014

We're riot's money makers. They can't keep ignoring these issues forever. It's a big thing and it's affecting the whole community. I've been battling with this for a while now. I fell in love with this game and now it's just very frustrating and a disappointment of sorts. I know that there are other games out there, but it would feel much like a defeat to be forced to stop playing a game that I once enjoyed so much due to something as out of my hands as server qualities. I keep *****ing all over these forums out of frustration but I really don't want to have to stop playing. I've been dc'ing and lagging so bad every time that this game as literally become unplayable.

Riot, please listen to all of us. We love this game and we want to be able to enjoy it like it was meant to be. PLease fix this and the many other problems that have been happening.

ScienceMANN

09-17-2014

the whole NA servers are out a wack, i mean really really bad at the moment, man we're becoming EUwest for crying out loud
really bad.
RITO FIX YO SELF!

Rodrigozev

09-19-2014

I've been disconnected from the game since the start, and if i tried to reconnect it would load while having 210 ping and then crash, then when i finally reconnected it kept disconnecting, so i couldnt play the whole ranked match.
Rito pls fix

tobesng

10-02-2014

plays for five minutes....disconnects....cant even attempt to reconnect.
have to exit the game and reload..
umm is there a fix for this? or are we going to have to play like this for the future...

Beastgrid

10-03-2014

Getting the same issue, play for 5 min, then get the attempting to reconn gif, then have to close game and reconnect in client, such an odd bug....

Teburon

10-06-2014

played maybe 5 cumulative minutes before the game finally ended. couldn't even make it to the cs in lane most of the time. wtf is thisssssss
oh and i took a screenshot of Ping claiming to be at 5k..