Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

3/15/2014 disconnects

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iMrBornToKill

03-15-2014

thought i was the only one.. thought its my PC who has a problem. but ive been getting disconnected every few minutes. sometimes even after i just got reconnected.

SteinzGate

03-15-2014

I live in Vancouver, Canada, which is on the West Coast, and I've been having the same disconnection problem since Yesterday. I notice that it happens to me more frequently when the players gather for a teamfight. The more people on the screen, the more likely I disconnect. This is really frustrating, because when I disconnect during a teamfight, I would stand still, get killed by the enemy team, and my team loses the teamfight. It is a really major problem, and it affect EVERYONE in the game. Please fix this, Riot.

Lord Mattius

03-15-2014

this is horrible, i play on mac and i can hardly even log on without either "bugsplatting" or getting the unable to connect to maestro message. and when i can i dc and have to reaload into the game every 30 seconds. i lost lp for dodging when my client crashed. RIOT pls do something about this.

SilentMime

03-15-2014

FOR HELP REGARDING "ATTEMPTING TO RECONNECT"

This should not be news to anyone, but if your problem is the "attempting to reconnect" over and over again, just repair your client. Hit the cog in the top right of the launcher (before you click play)

My problems almost never resolve themselves when it comes to stuff like this. But I had the disconnect issue and repairing the client fixed it. Please stop crying and try to do something to help yourselves.

For bugsplats... no idea what to do there. Good luck.

MisterFistRoast

03-15-2014

This straight up needs to stop. I spend a fair amount of money on skins etc to support this game and this kind of stuff really ticks me off.......to be polite.

SilentMime

03-15-2014

Fist. Please at least attempt to repair your client like I asked the others. What's "ticking me off" is people complaining that Riot isnt doing anything when the people themselves can fix it and are too lazy to.

PixelPlaneteer

03-15-2014

This is happening to me, too. I'm going to repair the client (as suggested by the poster above me) and report back with the results. The client repair takes an extremely long time, so it'll be a while before I update.

Grints

03-15-2014

Its happening to me aswell im in Minnesota

herbicidal912

03-15-2014

i live in michigan and i'm getting it the most in teamfights. It started last night and carried over to today. Really hope this gets figured out soon.

Phantogram

03-15-2014

"repairing" my client fixed this issue. Please take some time to repair your client.