Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

3/15/2014 disconnects

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Siracham

03-15-2014

Riot plz fix this issue. Has been happening to me too, but getting the issue more often recently.

Quiet Ellette

03-15-2014

Having the same problem.

RezChi

03-15-2014

Kept dcing and having to "attempting to reconnect" every 5 or so minutes. Started since yesterday.

LeagueOLus

03-15-2014

I ran a diagnostics from Here (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3521364) and came up with this as the results. Hope it will help RIOT to address this issue.

riot-lol-results-pc-v2.txt

Itsokayimrussian

03-15-2014

I've had the same thing happen to me CONSTANTLY, except is more like every 30 seconds for me. I just lost a game where we should have easily won because of this retarded ****. I'm so tired of it, it's been like this for 3 days now with no announcements about it from riot. They dont care about us as players.

sairi

03-15-2014

Yeah this started happening to me last night. Weird thing, I was not getting this in dominion. Testing this theory right now. Would love to see a red post about this.

MrBrux

03-15-2014

I have been having this exact same problem since last night in a normal game and it has carried through to my ranked games as well. I just disconnect and cannot move every couple of minutes for a long enough time to impact the entire game in a negative way. Please fix this riot!

Semi Fatal

03-15-2014

im regularly getting these lags too. RIOT HELP US PLEASE

NeoProDa

03-15-2014

Having the same problems. I've been disconnecting every few minutes in every one of my games yesterday, so are my friends. Please fix this as soon as possible.

Whitestreak

03-15-2014

*BUMP* I am getting these constant disconnects too since last night. It has nothing to do with your computer or your internet. It is completely on riot's end. I don't even think they are addressing this issue yet. Usually they give some warning in the lobby, but they don't even have that this time. Please fix this riot.