Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

3/15/2014 disconnects

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TehGeekSquad

03-15-2014

In a ranked game today i had a wukong jungler saying he was having issues with disconnecting every couple minutes and having the attempting to reconnect log appear for no reason when his FPS and ping was fine. I thought he was making excuses until the following game me and my Lee sin had the same issues the wukong was having. What is going on?

MilburnPennybags

03-15-2014

3 games in a row now I've had the same problem.... 2 were ranked, no loss prevented. I lost 40 League points because of the disappointing servers. Why should I spend money on this game if you are only going to use it for the pros? How about you cut 1st place prize in half and use that money for some server maintenance?

tjbombardment

03-15-2014

same problem since 3/14/14 last night, its getting dumb. it is both in ranked and in normals

ShadowKlown

03-15-2014

I've been having this problem randomly since yesterday morning.

A Zed Main

03-15-2014

Its ridiculous, ever since around 11 PM (Eastern Standard) 3/14/2014 I've been having the same problems. I assumed it would be over today but its the same deal. My FPS and ping are normal but I keep getting "Attempting to reconnect" multiple times throughout the game -.-

LukeBu

03-15-2014

Same Here, last night played a game where I would just watch everyone stand in place for 5-8 seconds every few minutes, then reconnect and find out I somehow got a double kill, now today same thing only with it actually saying attempt to reconnect and with dc on both teams that never connected.

Nyalist

03-15-2014

I noticed that it seems to happen to all the people living more in the west coast. I was playing with people on the west coast (me included) and I kept getting random dc's. All the people living on the east coast which I was on skype with were fine.

Hygeist

03-15-2014

Riot needs to hurry and find out the problem with their servers in Canada.

A Zed Main

03-15-2014

I live in the east coast and its happening to me

DarkEffect98

03-15-2014

the same thing is happening to me in canada, i cant play ranked cause i randomly cant connect to servers...