Issue with Item Sets

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MingySpaff

03-15-2014

I'm pretty sure that this started on the most recent patch, but today when I was making item sets on my new computer, I noticed that I couldn't freely move items around within blocks anymore. Whenever I tried moving an item around, it'd always snap right to the front of the item set. In the end, I was able to reverse engineer each block to the order I wanted it to be in, but my worry is that if this bug isn't fixed, it could be a major pain to try and revise the item sets later. Is anyone else having this issue with item sets?

Below is a link to a screenshot of the issue. You can see that even though I'm trying to place the Vision Ward in between the Mana Potion and the Warding Totem, it still makes me place the Vision Ward at the front of the block of items.

http://i.imgur.com/1h6IdQg.jpg

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mike4Real

03-15-2014

Hmm, I haven't made an item set in a long time, and its mostly because the times that I did make many sets, they got erased. One time I had to repair the client, and I didn't know all my sets would get erased . Riot have said in the past that item sets, like masteries, will eventually be saved on their servers. I was waiting until then to re-make my sets. I'll ask my friends who are using sets if they have any similar problem as yours though.