Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So, how do you dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

stormfallen

03-14-2014

Oh look, it's these guys again.

OP, please don't take it personally if we downvote your first post to oblivion to get this thread closed, it's about the only way to make Xander and his smurfs shut up.

IronAegis

03-14-2014

Quote:
BooredMaan:
Is that why Koravel routinely compares the view statistics between the two guides in order to prove his is better? Good job contradicting your friend LMAO

Ugh Xander and his Smurf posting always turn into a ****show. To the OP: As you may have noticed, no one has a very high opinion of this guy. Ignore it and focus on solid resources previously linked.

Fancy Wolf

03-14-2014

Quote:
BooredMaan:
Is that why Koravel routinely compares the view statistics between the two guides in order to prove his is better? Good job contradicting your friend LMAO

*sigh* the downvotes from multiple accounts OP.

TLDR for OP regarding xander and why you shouldnt listen to him

He is currently in 1k MMR (or Elo) in dominion and plays against less mechanically skilled players all the time, hes only there because he cant admit his faults and blames teammates and the ranking system.

-He writes poor guides concerning Dominion meta.
-Also has a superiority complex.
-He thinks revive is a useless spell even though its taken by every top player.
-He still shuts out the idea of revive even though we are now making it into a core mechanic of the map.
-He believes putting up stats other than MMR means something in dominion.
-He's actually quite rude and has been reported and banned multiple times.

KaWraith

03-14-2014

Quote:
BooredMaan:

Because the fact that his guide has more views on a site with less traffic actually means something?

Go away Xander... you're not fooling anyone... your forum account was already perma-banned, and we are all happily awaiting the day they finally ban you from playing at all. you are ruining the experience for many newbies who try to play dominion, as is obvious from your reports and tribunal cases.
http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=4343478
Much less overt racism, misogyny, and homophobia this time! I applaud your restraint.

BooredMaan

03-14-2014

Quote:
IronAegis:
Ugh Xander and his Smurf posting always turn into a ****show. To the OP: As you may have noticed, no one has a very high opinion of this guy. Ignore it and focus on solid resources previously linked.

OP, Xander is a well known gaming journalist and developer that plays with and has interviewed a lot of progamers. He's very well respected in the industry. This forum is simply infested with trolls. Notice how they downvote YOUR thread?

Nexus Crawler

03-14-2014

Funny how a lot of us lurk around the forums just to help people with questions and try improving dominion when we're just trolls.

BooredMaan

03-14-2014

Quote:
Nexus Crawler:
Funny how a lot of us lurk around the forums just to help people with questions and try improving dominion when we're just trolls.

Actually nobody replied to this thread to help him. I was the first person to reply here with advice for him. Look at my reply time, it was HOURS after he made the original post. You guys only started posting here AFTER I did and only to address me and call me names. You guys posted here to slander me while I posted here to help him. The trolls here are obvious based on this fact alone.

Penteano

03-14-2014

Quote:
BooredMaan:
Actually nobody replied to this thread to help him. I was the first person to reply here with advice for him. Look at my reply time, it was HOURS after he made the original post.

That's because he made 2 topics and people answered there a few minutes after he posted. Just saying.

Gungho Gun Lion

03-14-2014

Quote:
booredmaan:
op, xander a random gaming journalist and developer that plays with and has interviewed nobodys. He's not very well respected in the industry. This forum is simply infested with cool people. Notice how they upvote your thread?

ftfy

Nexus Crawler

03-14-2014

Like what was said above. There were 2 posts most of us ignored the first one due to there being one higher on the thread which me and Fancy answered inside of a few minutes.

Anywho, that's all the time I have for wasting on you. It's always the same thing. It's boring. Its plain and simly the attention seeking of someone who is insecure about themselves and seeks to find hat he matters whether it's positively or negatively makes no matter.