Champion Question

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Don Bot

01-05-2010

Ok, I really like the play style of Sivir (Ranged fighter) but, She obviously isn't about hero killing. I can stay alive, push lanes, defend and assist but I want a hero that can kill as well. If anyone could point me in the direction of a hero that plays similar to Sivir (I really like the ranged aspect) but can do more damage. My first instinct is to try Morgana but instead of buying her and being disappointed (and of course not wanting to wait to play every hero enough to get comfortable) I wanted to ask people's opinions first. If it's any help another hero I can play fairly well is Ashe.

ChopStix

01-05-2010

Morgana has skill shot stun which is goood. buuttt nubs have a hard time with it. If you want eZ player then get Twitch. You'll be OP till he get the nerfz

Njal

01-05-2010

Tristana.

Much better killing and good pushing with her farming skills.

Bilboking

01-05-2010

Another good option would be Annie. Not only can she assist, but she can also kill. She is ranged and can do large nuke damage with the right item combinations. Since you were worrying about spending the money for Morgana, I wouldn't recommend Twitch because he costs over 6,000 to purchase. Annie can not only stun, but can also aoe stun. I would personally recommend Annie, however there are many other good choices as well.