Collaboration Of Guides

1234567 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vangu

08-12-2009

Added some new "Miscellaneous" guides..I found the rune one fairly helpful.

Lollerman

08-12-2009

There's a mechanics FAQ, so you don't need to include the 40% CD cap, etc.

Also, what's Cho'Gath doing in ranged?

RoarMan

Adjudicator

08-12-2009

Vangu, I don't think we need to be at odds with this. Why don't you run a "Premium Guide" list and I'll just run a regular one. That way both our efforst won't be in vain. If you're ever on Ventrilo or IRC, come messege or talk to me.

Lollerman

08-12-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoarMan View Post
Vangu, I don't think we need to be at odds with this. Why don't you run a "Premium Guide" list and I'll just run a regular one. That way both our efforst won't be in vain. If you're ever on Ventrilo or IRC, come messege or talk to me.
You call me a troll and then you steal my idea D=<

Naw, I kid.

You guys have fun, I'll troll something else now.

RoarMan

Adjudicator

08-12-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lollerman View Post
You call me a troll and then you steal my idea D=<

Naw, I kid.

You guys have fun, I'll troll something else now.
Kid? Rofl, good old age argument ftw.

And no, check the time, I didn't even see your thread before writing this.

Jpeg

08-12-2009

Quote:
I've added, and propose to all makers of guides, to add a rating poll similar to the one i made for my sivir guide. This will help you guys out if this is a resolution to the issue.

Teran

08-12-2009

Quote:
Kid? Rofl, good old age argument ftw.

And no, check the time, I didn't even see your thread before writing this.
I think he was referring to kid as in "I was just kidding".

RoarMan

Adjudicator

08-12-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teran View Post
I think he was referring to kid as in "I was just kidding".
Whoops. In my hurry I didn't read it through.

Vangu

08-12-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lollerman View Post
There's a mechanics FAQ, so you don't so you don't need to include the 40% CD cap, etc.

Also, what's Cho'Gath doing in ranged?
I was in the middle of editing things in when I added Cho,Gath and the stats. I was just going to put caps on all stats then I found a thread that already had it all in and didnt get a chance to take it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpg420 View Post
I've added, and propose to all makers of guides, to add a rating poll similar to the one i made for my sivir guide. This will help you guys out if this is a resolution to the issue.
Sadly this will not go well for me. People see the blue name and think "oh wow he must know things" and then go for him. As I have said before his thread does look better then mine so I do see why people like his. But because of him stealing my idea and continuing to do so I have no room to alter my post. If I added picture, champion names..etc I would then be "copying him" and then thats even worse for me. So any room for error in making my list I had is/was taken away as soon as he kept changing his post...even after he said he would stop.
___
Well as I said in your post you got the sticky so all my time on trying to do something helpful for the community was..well a waste of time. As someone said you stole my "thunder" so I guess when I have time I can just delete my post. No need for two of them to be on here and as you got the sticky mine is pointless.

So much for actually trying to help..

RoarMan

Adjudicator

08-12-2009

Quote:
Look mate, I didn't mean to steal your idea, I had no idea you had it at the time. I've also propsed the idea that you still keep your collaboration but as "Premium Guides" cause where I just post unfiltered guides you actually put guides you thought were genuine.

1234567 ... 11