Collaboration Of Guides

12345 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vangu

08-11-2009

Alistar
Alistar The Minotaur - Shedim
[Guide] Bull-dozing with Alistar - Doctor Awesome

Amumu
Amumu - The Sad Mummy - Psyko
Ability POWER!! Amumu! by Odinson
Amumu: The Sad Mummy - Neitherflame

Anivia
Anivia, the Cryophoenix - Remni
Arctic Annihilation with Anivia - Knav

Annie
Annie - Dark Child - Almitt
Annie the Dark Child - bdschuss
Annie, the Tibbers Tamer - Mr.Tibbers

Ashe
My Crit is Over 9000: Ashe by Veritas
Ashe: The Frost Archer - Frozt

Blitzcrank
Blitzcrank, The Seam Golem - Zoobi

Cho'gath
Cho'gath - He Who Must Not Be Named - Loasted

Corki
[Guide] Corki as Carry - Buddha Belly

Dr.Mundo
Dr.Mundo, The Lifesteal tank - Blacksurt

Evelyn
Evelyn - Almitt

Fiddlesticks
Fiddlesticks - Piousflea
Junglestix - A Guide to Jungle Fiddlesticks - The Mimic

Gangplank
The Landlubber's Guide to Gangplank - Mr.Tibbers

Janna Windforce
Janna, The Wind Warrior - Vangu

Jax
The Master of Arms - Roarman
Jax Mini Guide - Akuma
AP Jax - Rambo
Jax [guide] - lifesteal tank? "Let's do this!" - Emoshun

Kassidan
Kassidan - AP and Tank - Karandor
Kassidan - Cthulu Darth Vader] - Engarde
[Guide... kinda] Kassadin: Hitchhikers guide to the Riftwalk and insane damage] - Scarcroww

Karthus
Owning With Karthus - FiRe

Katrina
[GUIDE/DISCUSION]Katrina Builds - Stealth Lord
A comprehensive guide to Katarina - The Sinister Blade - Redrach

Kayle
Kayle, The Judicator - Logos

Malphite
Malphite, the Annoying Rock - PerfectionLost

Master Yi
[Guide]Master Yi, Master Of LoL - Ianderson

Morgana
Morgana - Support Queen - Fruitstrike

Nasus

Nunu
Nunu, The Yeti Rider - Almitt
Nunu, the not so camouflaged Jungling Yeti - Ryoshi

Rammus
How to play Rammus A.K.A Suiciding like a pro - Insanius
[Guide] Rammus-The Rolley Polley Ball of Awesome - Krald

Ryze
Ryze - Almitt

Singed
Singed [Tank] - Almitt
Yo ho ho and a bottle of....unidentified green goo. - Engarde
AP/MR Singe Build - Asfastasican

Sion
*Caster Sion - Almitt
Sion The Beast Within! - Whiplash
Sion knows how to party! - Stalkeer

Sivir
Sivir, Balls to the wall - jpg420
Sivir, The Battle Mistress - Adam

Soraka
Soraka (Full Support) - Village Idiot
My Soraka Build - Eggy
*[Guide] Soraka, The Saviour - Vangu

Taric
Taric, The Gem Knight - Vangu

Teemo
The Scout's Handbook Guide To AP Teemo - JayceJa
[Miniature Guide]Teemo - Floatzel
Teemo - The Undefeatable - Woozi
[Mini(ish) Guide] Teemo - Stick and move. - Husbane
[Guide] Captain Teemo - Captain Teemo

Tristana
Tristana, Megling Gunner - Teran
Tristana and Carrying - Kaneh

Tryndamere
Tryndamere: The Unbreakable Glass Cannon - Isaic
Tryndamere - Cwatz

Twisted Fate
Playing AP Cardmaster (Twisted Fate) the 'Right Way' - Veritas
Stacking the Deck with Twisted Fate - Xarek
Twisted Fate - Solus

Twitch
Twitch, the Plague Rat - LeGer
Twitch, the backdoor rat - CursedMind

Veigar
Veigar, The Tiny Master Of Evil - Vukasa
[Guide] Veigar, The Tiny Master of HADOKEN! - Roku

Warwick
Warwick, the Jungle King - TiberiusAudley
Alternative to Warwick Jungler - Skystriker
[Guide] Warwick, The King of the Jungle - Mecklin

Zilean
Zilean, Your New Best Friend - Ryoshi
*Zilean, The Master Of Time - Vangu

How To: Counter Guides
Counter Evelynn - Damendar
Counter Singed - Damendar
Counter Warwick - Skystriker

Miscellaneous
Combat/Health Summoner Build - Hades
Rune Maxing - Levi
Q&A - Stats - Stumpster
Introduction to Masteries by Frozt
Rebinding Your Keys by Karnij
Advanced: Guide to Writing Guides by Larias
A guide to Phrases, Terms, and Acronyms in LoL by Duvois
(mini-Tutorial) How to change camera distance, angle and FOW brightness by HappyNihil
Playing to be Evil: Its Good to be Bad! [3.0] New and vastly improved! by The Heretic

Anything with a * next to it is what I personally think is the best build to follow for a certain play style. This however does not mean it is the best build for that character.

Lollerman

08-11-2009

What is up with people creating links to guides rather than writing guides themselves?

Ryoshi

08-11-2009

I've written two guides myself, starting a Passive Skills one as we speak.

Lollerman

08-11-2009

That obviously doesn't apply to Ryoshi =3

Skazi

08-11-2009

This is just a reference, so people don't have to wade through the topics on this forum.

Vangu

08-11-2009

Some people are not that great at writing guides. Also I am about to make a Zilean guide as I have yet to see anyone do it the way I play and I do very well. Also the fact may be because people have beat others to guides for the people they play..any of those answer you?

Edit: And yes I have seen what Ryoshi has done and this is not to take away from his hard work. I did dl the file and have a look and it is nice. But the main flaw on his way (as someone posted in his thread) is the guides will change a good amount from now and to the time the game is released. I was actually planning this for a while but was not needed when there was only one page of guides. But if Ryoshi does keep a close eye on his thread and keep it up with the times I think it would be a great thing to print out and have a read though and learn some new things.

Lollerman

08-11-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skazi View Post
This is just a reference, so people don't have to wade through the topics on this forum.
There's the search feature for that. This seems like wasted space. Really, do we need an entire thread just to catalogue less than 30 odd guides? Not that I mind you guys doing it or anything - go nuts - I just question the effectiveness of a thread that links to another thread... eventually, the guides section is going to be riddled with hundreds of guides once the game goes gold, you won't be able to keep up with them all.

Lollerman

08-11-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vangu View Post
Some people are not that great at writing guides. Also I am about to make a Zilean guide as I have yet to see anyone do it the way I play and I do very well. Also the fact may be because people have beat others to guides for the people they play..any of those answer you?
Aww come on, don't be like that D=

I'm just saying, rather than linking everybody's guides together - guides that people aren't necessarily agreeable by the masses, geared towards very specific play-styles, mostly - you could just buckle down and work to contribute more by writing some original guides?

I'm not actually sure what you mean by your response, but if you were trying to say "Someone made a guide of X champion before I wanted to", that's baloney; no one said each hero could only have ONE guide. In fact, there should be as many guides as there are players of a particular champion.

Don't let the fact that a player of some renown decided to share his skill and item build for a particular champ, your build - if drastically different, and effective, or even novel - can still be a worthwhile addition to the guides section.

In fact, I don't find any of the guides written thus far to be very in-depth, they merely touch on the basics, throw in a skill/item build (often without an explanation), give you information you can get from the game itself (skill description rather than skill stats, champion lore that's prone for edit, etc), and generally a very situational guide (early/mid/late game without time frames, champion match ups, counters to situations or things to look out for)

But, yeah, other than that, I don't know; why bother linking guides together anyway, just makes you seem silly IMO.

Vangu

08-11-2009

I am sure I can and will keep a close eye on this thread and once there are more guides I will actually have a way to put things in order without making my post a page long. The main point of this is most people fail at using the search guide or just dont want to. I know people that will wade though 40 pages to look for one thread. This is to ease that and makes it a lot better for a lot of people. I am not going to post every single guide here if most of them are about the same except a different item or two. I am mainly looking for the best guides for a specific role a champions plays. Reason in first post I said I would name what the guide is if it is told. I am no expert on melee classes so when I read their guide I have no idea if it is one of many ways to play or the only way to play that champion. And I do know there is not only one way but for some there is one main way that all people play then other creative ways.

Edit: Just saw your new post. I am going to make a Zilean guide for the reason you stated...not one person has made a guide to explain the ways of Zilean or at least how I play him. And to be honest I dont do guides because I dont play many different heros. I do Teemo and Zilean mainly because I do very well with them. Other then that I can play Singed, Kass, Karthus, and Ryze but with them I mainly follow the suggested items so anything I do with them can be done by everyone else.

Ryoshi

08-11-2009

I think it will be better once it goes to open beta, and we can post guides on say gamefaqs.com. They have strict guide rules, and will make things better.

12345 ... 11