Best dous while following lore

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TripleX69

03-12-2014

Don't know whether this goes into lore or game forums but....

Any suggestions as to which dou have the best synergy and combos? While following the lore? For example, my brother and i tried yasuo and riven, and its nice since both deal tons of damage while each have their own mobility and stun. Not to mention riven's knock-up counts for yasuo's ult.

We also tried xerath and vel'koz cause - lasers, energy and burst, so why not?

SonaGaveMeABona

03-13-2014

If you're following lore, the best example would be Lucian/Thresh, Vel'Koz/Zilean, Leona/Pantheon. It would be combining champions based on their stories being entwined at some point. Which doesn't make it viable all the time.

Do you mean this, or are you referring to champions that have similar abilities?

A Stoned Sniper

03-13-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonaGaveMeABona View Post
If you're following lore, the best example would be Lucian/Thresh, Vel'Koz/Zilean, Leona/Pantheon. It would be combining champions based on their stories being entwined at some point. Which doesn't make it viable all the time.

Do you mean this, or are you referring to champions that have similar abilities?

Errrr... I think he means Champs that would partner outside of the League such as Caitlyn & Vi.

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't Lucian HATE Thresh for killing his wife and trapping her soul in the lantern?

SonaGaveMeABona

03-13-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Stoned Sniper View Post
Errrr... I think he means Champs that would partner outside of the League such as Caitlyn & Vi.

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't Lucian HATE Thresh for killing his wife and trapping her soul in the lantern?
Yeah he's pretty hung up still over that whole wife steal.

Doominator10

03-13-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonaGaveMeABona View Post
Yeah he's pretty hung up still over that whole wife steal.
Riot needs to lower Thresh's wifesteal ratio on his w, it's so op especially when their's a Lucian in the game.

I'm sorry I couldn't resist please forgive me.

KoolAid Knight 1

03-13-2014

maybe lucians wife doesnt love lucian anymore
thats why she clicked the lantern