Harrowing Map

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BabyDiperGravy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2011

I think thats what the halloween map is called but w/e

When I play that map my frame rates drop by around 50% and I have way more lag spikes than I ever had in the winter map or the normal map. I run a mac book pro 2g ram newest os.

I loved when we switched back to the winter map for the holidays because I never had issues but I want to know if this is a know problem or if it is just me, and if there is a way to remove that map so that macs dont get put onto it.

Thanks

Sack of Woe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2011

actually for me the winter map was always much more laggy than the harrowing map. I'm guessing that's due to having to render all those snowflakes though

BabyDiperGravy

01-08-2011

Ive always had my graphics set to the lowest so the snow didnt come up however all the other stuff that goes on in Harrowing laggs me terribly and low graphics doesnt stop it from happening.

BabyDiperGravy

01-09-2011

Bumping my own thread in case anyone else has this problem?

Prizmatics

01-10-2011

I noticed that my FPS would drop all the way down to 5 - 10 fps randomly when going through the center of the map/corners on the halloween map in fullscreen. (In windowed nothing changed.) (On 2010 MBP 4 gigs of ram.)