counter this comp

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thraize

01-05-2010

anyone have ideas how to counter this comp:

tryndamere
twitch
kayle
TF
*something*

atm: my ideas are

1. focus fire on the kayle or some other hero aside twitch and tryn, forcing the bubble to be used on another champ.
con: this is exactly what the twitch wants, and he'll end up popping his ult with no one to interrupt him with.

2. run with AoE dmg heroes. point of this is to do enough dmg way before twitch can run the full course of his ulti and hopefully killing 2-3 champs outright in the fight or forcing them to back off.
cons: i have no idea, but i know someone can come up with something.

3. force kayle to ulti twitch but you have to chain CC.
con: a good premade can do this, but in a PUB setting, kinda hard to pull off.

any other ideas to add to this?

PosPosPos

01-05-2010

Blind, tons of frozen hearts and aegises(or whatever the plural word for aegis is), that is, if frozen heart stacks in the first place. Take banshee's veil for good measure, then roll stuff.

JunkRamen

01-05-2010

Why Tryndamere? Malphite is a better initiator and there's better damage dealers out there than Tryndamere.

The only solution is to CC the hell out of Kayle while focusing Twitch. Impractical in pugs, difficult even for organized teams. Good thing Twitch is getting nerfed.

Tornsoul

01-05-2010

Nunu, fiddle, veigar, teemo, morgana.

Morgana can easily sheild Nunu and own most team fights with nunu ult up. Veigar can stun multiple players, to be honest their team is kinda squishy. IMO kayle doesnt do much besides invul someone and throw out some dinky attacks. In most games she isnt really a threat unless she goes for a damage build but then I dont see this team not having a tank. I would just go for kayle if twitch try to be cool teemo can just blind him. Kayle can either sheild herself or die one way or the other twitch is served up for lunch. Or you could just use oracles etc as soon as you see twitch fiddle can silence kayle and you can just knock twitch senseless. Plenty of other CC with blind, event horizon, and morgana with her sheild and snare. Nunu's ult. I dont really see much that team could do. Lets not even count that fact that a good veigar could just explode twitch probably faster than kayle could ult to protect him.

A veigar with 200-300 AP 30 minutes in the game isnt too hard to do, and at that point you could easily baleful, dm,event baleful, ult a twitch which would take all of 5 seconds to do. If need be you could also swap in ashe for teemo and chogath for nunu, still gang up on another player, and ignore twitch entirely. Kayle would then have to ult twitch as soon as he appears or chogath can rupture him or ashe can arrow him, ruining his ult for the most part.

Bait

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2010

twitch, kayle, alistar, doesn't matter. your comp loses.

Thraize

01-05-2010

posted this coz atm, a lot of people run with twitch + kayle combos
just ran into this comp couple of hours earlier and i gotta tell you its annoying
our comp was jax, ashe, teemo, karthus, (forgot our 5th).

we didn't know what the heck to do.
alrighty going with said comp above, any chance of beating tryn-twitch-kayle-TF?

Bait

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2010

twitch, kayle, alistar > your build.

in team battles with twitch, aoe stun = king.
my idea of a good comp is something like:
alistar, twitch, kayle, fiddles, corki

Thraize

01-05-2010

malph - amumu - nunu - *nuker* - *phys dps*

can this counter said comp?

amumu would be the initiator, malph is to save his ult for when twitch pops.

Simcow

01-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thraize View Post
malph - amumu - nunu - *nuker* - *phys dps*

can this counter said comp?

amumu would be the initiator, malph is to save his ult for when twitch pops.
You'd be backdoored easily. >__>b