Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Akali Can Only Stack 1 Ultimate After a Disconnect

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Laffs

03-12-2014

I am an Akali main (over 1000 games) and I have encountered this bug at least 30 times. It presents itself extremely consistently and is very easy to recreate.

It happens when Akali disconnects from the game, dies, and then reconnects. I'm not sure if the dying is necessary for the bug to happen, but it demonstrates it perfectly since Akali is supposed to gain her max 3 ult stacks after reviving from a death. After reconnecting and reviving, Akali is stuck at 1 ult. She will not generate more over time until she uses it. After this use, it shows that Akali has 0 stacks and is unable to ult again. The CD starts from the beginning and after it has elapsed, instead of generating 1 ult stack, she gets all 3 stacks.

The bug is extremely frustrating since disconnects often happen in the mid-late game when there are frequent teamfights. I often forget about the bug and run back into battle only to find I can only ult once until the CD finishes. Even if I do remember the bug after reconnecting, I have to run from my fountain to some enemy minion or jungle monster to trigger my 1 ult stack and then wait for the CD to finish so I am back to 3.

Please don't hesitate to ask for any clarifications.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kmillz

09-28-2014

I just experienced this bug twice today and it literally cost me the game. My expectation was that I would have 3 stacks after a 3 minute disconnection and I return to the game and I have only one. I really hope this gets addressed.