Veigar

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vindico Atrum

08-11-2009

MASSIVE ++++++++++++ for Veigar's lines. They keep me smiling the entire game through, especially when they play at the right times. Had "Is that a short joke" literally 2 seconds before blasting(and killing) annie with ult

Xelnath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-11-2009

"Is that a short joke" line wasn't very funny to me - it seemed like he was upset at himself.

Rev

Recruiter

08-11-2009

I think his voice is terrible, but then I like a lot of the voices others can't stand (Teemo, Amumu, etc...)

Pobelter

08-11-2009

veigar makes me wish there was a way to disable hero voiceovers

Derceto

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
I think his voice is terrible, but then I like a lot of the voices others can't stand (Teemo, Amumu, etc...)
LOL you just listed some of the BEST voices in the game as your dislikes! i LOVE veigars lines and voice!! and Amumu's is the absolute best in the game! They have so much personality it s such a refreshing change from the serious and unimaginative voices of every other video game character ever. Great job Riot team! Playing these characters inevitable makes me laugh or at least smile every game!

Derceto

08-12-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobelter View Post
veigar makes me wish there was a way to disable hero voiceovers
How can you not like "Even now your loved ones suffer!!!" or "Know, that if the tables were turned, i would show you NO MERCY!"

Tuul

08-12-2009

veigar is totally win in my book!

ZampanÚ

08-14-2009

I dislike the self-conscious dwarf's voice. sounds like the snotling voice that speaks to you when you play orc on DOW II. it's hella annoying

Razzle Dazzle

Adjudicator

08-14-2009

wtf... I love his voice

ronce

08-18-2009

i think with a little tweek the voice would be awsome. Its close right now like really annoying at times and then funny. The pitch is just annoying but I like the stuff he says.