Snowdown Showdown Ends Tomorrow!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bad element

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2010

oh nice, the nidalee skin is a limited edition one too?

this makes me super happy

Ashaira

Adjudicator

01-06-2010

no dam fair. i keep getting that stupid error mesage when trying to buy riot points. already sent an emailt with all the details and stuff. no dam fair ive been trying to gey riot points since 30 dec to buy snowbunny nidalee and now ur taking it down? i demand u prolonge it till the problem is fixed. many players have had this or similar problems and havent been able to buy the holiday stuff.

Snotball

01-06-2010

yeah, i had a problem with purchasing stuff in the store, it ended up that i did get charged and the money was put on hold, but i didnt get the stuff i purchased. after a few weekdays of back and forth with the support team i did get a full refund and when i tried using my card again it worked on the first time.

As far as my opinion on the Customer support i think that Riot has great customer support. Emails were to the point and provided the answers to the "what and why" questions i did have. Hopefully in a few more months they'll have someone working weekends as well haha.

*cough* it just so happens im looking at getting a 2nd job *cough*

Hammock

01-07-2010

Woot I'm happy, got on last night, and lucked out and won a few games in a row. 2nd last game I was 5 IP shy of being able to buy Nidalee. So I was like... well doesn't matter if I win or loose the next one, I'll get the champ and the skin.

Light Yagamii

01-07-2010

**** forgot to buy runes

HaunterV

01-08-2010

glad i grabbed the zil and nidalee skins couldnt nab the teemo skin though... sadly...

but I only use Zilean and don't plan to use Teemo since theres one in every game and I have enough games where people leave at the champion selection screen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light Yagamii View Post
**** forgot to buy runes
I only grabbed one of each T1 rune I think... :S wish i'd bought about 12 copies of each for when inter summoner trade opens up.

ExS Perfect

02-22-2010