Snowdown Showdown Ends Tomorrow!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Light Yagamii

01-05-2010

I used my moms credit card too much cant buy happy elf teemo

EmptyApartment

01-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyaeth View Post
I was considering buying the Snow Bunny Nidalee skin since the event ends tomorrow, but I have been seeing a lot of threads complaining about paypal issues and the amount of time that they take to be resolved. Does anyone know if there has been any fix for this yet? I would hate to shell out money and find out that there is a problem that won't be fixed until the event is over and be unable to make the purchase.

it probably dont mean much cuz im only one person but I have purchased Riot Points and Skins so far with no problems Cant wait to see the next holiday skins!

Pendragon

Director of Player Experience

Follow RiotPendragon on Twitter

01-05-2010
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
I'm not put off at all by having to wait to get points as I understand that things are in the works, I just don't want to spend the money now and not be able to use it for it's intended purpose in time.

The paypal screen also tells me that I am paying with an eCheck that may take 6-8 days to process (another concern regarding the time remaining). I'm not sure why It is making me pay VIA eCheck because I have the funds already in my paypal account (In CAD and USD).
The posts you linked are from the WEEKEND the store launched (almost 2 months ago). It's all been corrected at this point.

The issue you're having with Paypal has to do with your specific account/paypal. It's not something we control.

ChopStix

01-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooker View Post
Awh, I was kind of hoping you'd let slip that teemo was actually supposed to be a girl... You know, it would be nice to have more female champions that aren't babes. It probably wouldn't take much to change the lore, and you wouldn't even need to change her character model.

Doitdoitdoitdoit!
Tristana and Aniva are supar hawt babes

Almighty1

01-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChopStix View Post
Tristana and Aniva are supar hawt babes
Poppy beats all. Hawt.

Vitah3rb

01-05-2010

Because the patch did not come today is it safe to say we should expect it tomorrow when the Snowdown Showdown ends?

Thx

Tyaeth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
The posts you linked are from the WEEKEND the store launched (almost 2 months ago). It's all been corrected at this point.

The issue you're having with Paypal has to do with your specific account/paypal. It's not something we control.
Thanks for that clarification, I gave it a shot and everything worked absolutely fine and VERY fast.

Ditka

01-06-2010

Wait a minute, I thought the Zileas and Trist skins were the exclusive ones, and the other holiday skins would be available next year?

AssashunKnife

01-06-2010

Will this be the end of Twitch and Master Yi dominating matches.I hope so tomorrow

Hammock

01-06-2010

Dangit, I got the box set for christmas, but this was after the bundle deal was available, and it didn't give enough riot points to buy Nidalee and snowbunny.

Then I couldn't play my regular account cause the computer I was on during the holidays crashed every few minutes.

Then I can't seem to win a single **** game, I keep getting teamed up with level 0's to level 8's (I'm level 30), while the enemy team is all 20+, so I couldn't earn the IP needed to buy Nidalee and then purchase the skin

This is a sad day :