@Riot, Team Builder A++

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TenSlashTen

03-10-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by QapuKhalqi View Post
It IS a normal.
Yeah, exactly, and i don't play normals.

oh well, nice idea regardless.

Brandakeran

03-10-2014

I think it would be better just queuing with the preferred lanes. Having the preferred champions make the wait time pretty long. To me, the biggest problem Team Builder will hopefully fix is people fighting over who goes where/what, not as which champion. In my opinion, normals isn't a ranked game, and I don't really care if someone breaks the meta or not, and as long as it works.

L3tt3r5

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-10-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Peaches View Post
Played my first teambuilder game and found 4 crazy folks willing to trust my jungle Lulu and then went 23/4/7, A++ would taste purple again
Haha well played!

L3tt3r5

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-10-2014

Well ten slash this could maybe be some day implemented into ranked... at least the part where you queue up for a certain lane

Pachrique

03-10-2014

team builder confirms, ADC mains are extinct

Tang Bohu

Recruiter

03-10-2014

I'm not a huge fan of teambuilder, but still good job. It looks pretty well done. +1 Rito

MercsGuardian

03-10-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by L3tt3r5 View Post
This is awesome! Thank you guys so much for listening to the community! Great job!
I only have one complaint...it takes forever to get a game started.

vvigglytuff

03-10-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
Team Builder just went up, so it takes a bit of time for players to log into the queue and start playing games. A lot of players are logging in as Captains and just clicking buttons, so very few teams are being formed.

Give it a few hours and players will start trying to play games with Team Builder
Lyte you are literally a ****** if you think this is a good idea. I have reported probably 50% of the players I have ever been queued with not because they are bad, but because they are TOXIC AS **** and you really think giving one of these pieces of **** complete control over champ select is going to work??

BendyBread

03-10-2014

Yeah....my first experience wasn't enjoyable. Team wasn't too bad, they were friendly and trying new things. But not being able to ban things like Khazix or Gragas really reminded me how much I love Draft.

The enemy team...I don't know. I'm all for winning, but I like to have fun in normals, and it felt like they were treating it like ranked. Then I got called trash quite a few times in post-game lobby. So that made me a bit sad.

Apart from that, I guess it's a pretty cool system, it just takes a while to get 5 people. When you duo queue its hard because people rarely wait around for 5 people.

L3tt3r5

Recruiter

03-10-2014

I think a draft mode would be nice too but it kinda kill the part where you queue up just for a specific champion.. They could tone down the team builder to where you just choose what position/lane you want I suppose if draft was going to be enabled