Need a new Jungler

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jorban

03-10-2014

So my main Jungler is Vi, but I know Vi gets banned alot so I am looking for another Jungler that would fit my style. I Really Suck at Elsie. I've been trying Pantheon but I am Having some issues with him.

EmployeNumber427

03-10-2014

I wouldn't know exactly "your style" but Vi is good at rushing into her target. So look for champions with gapclosers?

Jorban

03-10-2014

Ahhh you are 100% right about the Gap Closer thing, i am a little to aggressive. I am Thinking J4 might be a good place for me, if panth doesn't work out.

Akromah

03-10-2014

Volibear for a good all around jungler. Eve for gimmicky easymode mid game snowball. Amumu for mid/late game dominance

Slayerr555

03-10-2014

If you're okay with not being tanky as all get out you could try lee sin. Built with pure damage he is a great assassin with great gap closer and escape and repositioning the enemy. His entire kit is based on being where you want to be and putting your enemy right where you want them. Even built as a pure tank his utility is unmatchable. He will lack in damage but he makes up for it with his ability to initiate fights. He is all around a great champion that gains you a lot of respect if you learn to play him properly.

Kuronan

03-10-2014

If you don't mind being somewhat Squishy, Nocturne makes an amazing assassin jungler. His Q is a strong way to stick on a target if it hits, E fear is somewhat weak and short ranged but a nice bit of damage, his W is an attack speed steroid and a spell shield, and his ultimate allows him to bypass any and all wards, tower, or minion vision to come in for a gank and even scare other lanes when it happens (though in my experience, the damage is somewhat lackluster and at early levels it's not as long range as I'd like :/)

Alternatively, Kha'zix makes a great Jungler, an isolated Q is one of the strongest single-target bursts in the game (ignoring Ultimates of course) and his Leap can be evolved to reset on kills or assists.

I'd also recommend giving Rammus a look at some point, insane mobility with Q, W is an active Thornmail and E is a taunt, Ultimate even hurts towers and lets you do everything else during it.

Jorban

03-10-2014

Thank you guys so much, Lee Sin is Free Tomorrow so I'll get to try him out. Kha Sounds like a good idea as well.

Frootdestroyer22

03-11-2014

I'm speaking from experience in fighting this person, rather than playing as them, but Hecarim seems like a real gap closer, mainly because of secondary experience and this picture http://www.funnyjunk.com/channel/lol...carim/xyvtGkl/ . Yes, Lee Sin is definitely another good one and Kha'Zix is definitely a capital idea. If you want to try a champion that takes literally no skill, use Warwick. He's not as much of a gap closer, but the way I use him works similar to the way I use Vi due to speed boosts and that ult, which can be very much so a gap closer. Just be careful with how you approach - if their hp is low, that E can give you away. Lastly, if you want to use a broken champion that snowballs and wrecks, use Master Yi. He's ridiculously easy and OP if you time his attacks right. He'll completely dominate the playing field. It's truly ridiculous. Just don't go in thinking you're Master Invincible and you'll be fine.

Izbiz

03-11-2014

What I know about you:
Gap closer
Too aggressive

What about Zac, then? The best gap closer in the game and is VERY forgiving when you are too aggressive due to his passive.

Definitely a tank. However, he does deal %health damage, so the damage is definitely there. Pretty slow clear times, but legendary sustain after you get Spirit Visage (first non-jungle/boot item)

Soultiger4099

03-12-2014

Ezreal jungle ;D