ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KoolAid Knight 1

03-09-2014

why is it every game i play, my teammates lose lane?
i played jax jungle and i was doing fine, ganking bot lane and making them flash, when vlad gives first blood to teemo... i gank, take teemo's flash
i try to make leblanc win her lane against malzahar by ganking and making him flash/b/miss cs, but it seems like leblanc has no idea what a burst is.
bot lane was at a stalemate, nobody was winning, until i came, gave our sivir a kill on their janna, and took the bot tower.
finally, when we group mid, we tell leblanc to burst down the overextending jinx
she w's in, spends about 10 seconds running around jinx without using any other abilities, and dies
she did not ever use leblanc's amazing burst throughout the entire game.
vlad goes into his pool of blood and initiates on their team when our adc and leblanc are at base, and he dies
what does he say? "cmon pusies why didnt you help me out jax"
the enemy team had a skarner jungle, but he didnt gank any lane at all, so it is clear that my team lost top and mid. bot was at a stalemate but later their bot lane won because of feeding by leblanc and vlad

this happens every game in solo queue. i have NEVER had a team that has won every lane, yet i have seen many enemy teams win all their lanes. why is this

Guyron

03-10-2014

First of all, you need to get your head out of your ass. You are definitely not way better than the people in your elo if you can't get out. And there is no way that you have never had 1 game where your whole team won lane unless you have played a total of like 5 games. In which case you don't have enough experience to be able to rise in elo. Just keep playing stop blaming your teammates and you will improve significantly.
sorry if I sound like a dick but its the truth.

KoolAid Knight 1

03-12-2014

im not better than the people on the enemy team but the problem is that nobody on my team is ever as good as the enemy team

TeknoWizard

03-12-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoolAid Knight 1 View Post
im not better than the people on the enemy team
No, see, THAT is the problem. You're not better than the other team. Thus you lose. Crazy. Besides, even if your teammates are universally utter trash, you can't do anything about it. Just improve your own ability because that's the only thing you can affect.

SonaGaveMeABona

03-13-2014

Have you ever considered going mid lane, and roaming when you see top of bot lane is falling a little behind? It'll give you the chance to still have a presence in other lanes if possible, and if you're as good as you make yourself out to be you'll be able to push mid without much problem.

Toge

03-13-2014

Just to let you know, sometimes it is better to NOT push down a lane's turret. Give the kill shove the lane and leave. This makes the enemy adc have a sense of security and they'll come up to your adc who is now ahead. This is advantageous to your team. With that said, always push down mid. It gives too much control not to push it down.
If you are as good as you act like you are, you could have helped Vlad and even gotten at least yourself out while still coming out on top of the fight. You SAY you aren't better than your team, but sometimes doing what you know is right, over what your team is doing, is the wrong decision.

Pick a lane and camp it if you need to. This will ensure that lane gets fed and you zone out the enemy laners. Your lane can then help you carry more efficiently.

KoolAid Knight 1

03-13-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bara No Toge View Post
Just to let you know, sometimes it is better to NOT push down a lane's turret. Give the kill shove the lane and leave. This makes the enemy adc have a sense of security and they'll come up to your adc who is now ahead. This is advantageous to your team. With that said, always push down mid. It gives too much control not to push it down.
If you are as good as you act like you are, you could have helped Vlad and even gotten at least yourself out while still coming out on top of the fight. You SAY you aren't better than your team, but sometimes doing what you know is right, over what your team is doing, is the wrong decision.

Pick a lane and camp it if you need to. This will ensure that lane gets fed and you zone out the enemy laners. Your lane can then help you carry more efficiently.
i wasnt in a position to get a kill and get out
i could 1v1 nearly anybody on their team (its jax) but they had too much cc for me to get out after killing somebody
i try to give my teammates the kills when im jungle, but recently ive been frugal because of a horrifying experience
i left an enemy sona at 10 hp because i thought our jinx could clean up, but they both flashed and sona ulted under tower and killed jinx
now im too scared to leave somebody at low health for my teammates to pick off

KoolAid Knight 1

03-13-2014

also many times the problem when im mid is that i BARELY win lane or its tied... so im not really in a position to gank top or bot without expecting a counter gank that will likely result in a kill

SeCKS Egai

03-15-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoolAid Knight 1 View Post
also many times the problem when im mid is that i BARELY win lane or its tied... so im not really in a position to gank top or bot without expecting a counter gank that will likely result in a kill
First off, if you're barely winning lane or stalemating regularly, that's because you're evenly matched with your opponent. In other words, you're currently where you belong and in order to progress up the ladder you need to improve.

Your mindset/perception is the real problem.

Last season I had a number of games where the wins came effortlessly, with every lane dominating and the game ending in a surrender or finishing off the nexus in solid pushes.

However, those games were always a surprise, and most games consisted of a various combination of lanes winning and losing.

If you constantly feel that ALL your games ALL your lanes lose - it's a reflection of your impact (or lack thereof) in the game.

In my very first placement match this season mid was struggling a bit and my bot lane was getting crushed. Top was performing well, so as the jungler I made the conscious decision to focus heavily on assisting top and mid so they'd be effective for the upcoming teamfights. I would still assist my bot lane but not at the risk of them just giving up more kills in the process. By the time the teamfights came around we crushed them despite struggling in lane, and the huge lead their adc got meant nothing as I kept her from contributing to the teamfights.

You've got to focus on looking at how things YOU do affect the game.